zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if any one get's upset so what your life is your's and that takes prioraty over a game. do your thing and we can wait tell you get done. do your best at getting you life going and after words finish your game.lol

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018

Bad News
As many of you probably already noticed, I'm not as active as I used to be.
I started working on this game during a lockdown period in my country and was able to work for a few months on the project like it would have been a full time job. But recently I started working on my bachelor degree and since then I hardly find enough time to work on the project. I know this sucks, but I can't afford to negclect my education at this point in my life.
For this reason I decided to unlaunch my patreon page until I find myself again in a situation where I have enough free time to work seriously on the project.
0.7 is 60% done and will still be released without the patreon page. I will just need to finish it on my weekends which will take longer. The updates were free anyway so it will someday be released on F95ZONE.
I'm gonna leave this post up for a few days for everyone to see and will then unlaunch my page.
A shame to hear but totally understandable. At least now I can stop checking the thread every day to see if the update dropped. Good luck with your degree.

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Looks like you have your priorities sorted Pupsi, Please do keep us updated regarding your studies aswell. Best of luck with your studies.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
This is why Pupsi is one of the best creators out there. Is he the fastest? One of them! Is he the best at animating? No, but he's improving! Does he show the best character? YES! Not forcing us to pay for a game he is making from passion and not turning those who do into pay pigs is amazing in this day in age. True integrity. You're gonna kick those studie's asses Pupsi!

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
Can understand what is more important....

It took me 7 years to get my bachelors but of course 2 wars and several deployments did slow things down a little. One thing about college, watch out for burnout. When I knew I had time to boat load classes, I took them. Filling up on upper level chemistry and math--ouch.

Just a bit of advice. Though your shutting down and focusing on college life, when time allows, play a little and hone what you already have done. It doesn't and likely shouldn't be anything to post, but should be done for yourself. Small projects just to prove to yourself you can do it and become better at it on your schedule--you got talent (writers ability) and skill to make real your talent.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
it will take time to have version 0.7 and it will take even longer to have 0.8 ... but it is like he said, he is going to take care of his education, and little by little the world tries to return to normal even without having a vaccine available and effective against the disease.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes