DJay_

Jul 3, 2020
i just started this game and i love it but i got a question for the queen and the princess i check the history and the quest says end of 0.6 does the that mean its not finished because i am playing version 0.6.1.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
i just started this game and i love it but i got a question for the queen and the princess i check the history and the quest says end of 0.6 does the that mean its not finished because i am playing version 0.6.1.
when the new update is ready it will be released here on the website and will continue the story of the queen and the castle among others, it is what is known based on the post that pupsi made showing 3 images ...

Reactions: pacolel

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello How to have access into the castle?
I have a guide on page 85. But the short answer is Have baby with Linda and wait till it grows(a few days), do the Maids path and then do Helennas(mayors daughter) path. After training at noon go to the castle.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
people have been saying that the dev will come back and he took some time because of his studies.

However, since so many channels are closed. I doubt this game will continue anytime soon. And it is probably dead.
He put us all on Discord but...we haven't heard a peep from him in a while. Either way it will be a long while before we get something(he did have a partialy done update before he went silent so,,?) we can only hope it's in stasis and returned to later. But yeah a word from him from time to time would be nice even if it's just "wait some more" or a quick hello.

Reactions: Fuxxzz and pacolel

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well collage is a fast pas track hard to catch your breath there are that's what i hear. probly got to much work .

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
But yeah a word from him from time to time would be nice even if it's just "wait some more" or a quick hello.
I would like that too. I'm in university and yeah, it's a lot of work but you can probably get 15 minutes a day to come here or discord and say something about the game. Or release one or two more render previews every two weeks instead of just being silent for who knows how much time.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
do you need something to run and play the game ?
No. Go to the first page and Dl it then extract using 7zip or whatever. I think there is an unoffical android port on this forum some where, just type it into the search above and trawl through the posts.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well dev is in collage and has closed down patron tring to get a dagree. hard to say when there will be anything right know.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
He doesn't say anything on his discord either. At least you can get yourself 2 minutes to say "Hey, I'm not dead and I'm still working on it" or "The project is dead".

May 7, 2020
looks like the devs patreon has closed down
I would like that too. I'm in university and yeah, it's a lot of work but you can probably get 15 minutes a day to come here or discord and say something about the game. Or release one or two more render previews every two weeks instead of just being silent for who knows how much time.
He doesn't say anything on his discord either. At least you can get yourself 2 minutes to say "Hey, I'm not dead and I'm still working on it" or "The project is dead".
Isn't there any news about this game??
Or we should start to think its dead??

u guys should consider this project dead.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes