zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there my be no gallory but there are pictures that show most of the scene's in the game and some that are not.

Reactions: pacolel

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
At least the developer mentioned that he will be focusing on finishing his degree as compared to Aorrta(Secret Reloaded) whose Patreon is still active & is milking moneyda out of people even thought it's going to be an year soon since his last update & to add that he doesn't reply to his patreons as well.

Reactions: pacolel and LostBR

Talonblade3

Jun 27, 2020
Hey how do you start the path with Emely? I saw the scene were the monsters gangbang her but I can't get anything past that. The walkthrough says to talk to her in the afternoon, but I just get yelled at and thrown out.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
The First monster gangbang with her or the second ?
If its the first you just need to continue on as it takes a while , but if its the second you should instantly carry her to your basement dungeon and carry on from there

Talonblade3

Jun 27, 2020
It's the first one. I can't find a way to continue that story line. And what do you mean it takes a while? Do I need to wait for something to happen?

Talonblade3

Jun 27, 2020
Thank you
Edit: Okay so I have the scene now where she is having cravings but when I go and talk to the mill owner I don't get a quest. I just get told that he won't let me in and I don't see him again.

Last edited:

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thank you
Edit: Okay so I have the scene now where she is having cravings but when I go and talk to the mill owner I don't get a quest. I just get told that he won't let me in and I don't see him again.
The cravings are something different. Have you given birth yet? You may need your child to grow first i have a guide on page 85.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone know any other game that is similar to this game?
"Grolokk kinda. I go to gamcore or the forums here for stuff, depends on what part of this game is the "like this" you're thinking of." Is literally the post i wrote for this question someone else asked one post back, you can check it it's kind of eerie.

Reactions: pacolel

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is also goblin lord but i don't know what's going on with it right now. heard patron was looking atit are had problem's with it. don't know tho you can try it out are ask other's about it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone knows on how to proceed with Emily?
I got the spyscene and she developed stomach pain but according to the guide I need to visit the windmill and do a quest for the old man? Thing is that this does not trigger, Vruk always says that it is closed. Any thoughts?

Edit: Also the maid gives me only still images without text. So no progression with her as well.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes