hidden1234

Jun 17, 2020
Here's a quick statement on the situation:

I was taking a few months of to focus only on school after my last statement. I initially planned to pick up the game again after that, but unfortunately I've run in to a bunch of problems as tried to return to the game. One thing was that I'm really sick of using the RPG-Maker MV because of the engines outdated state. I picked the engine in the first way because I had no idea what I was doing and the best thing about the engine was that it is easy to use and you don't have to be a programmer to understand how to work with it. I also have to admit that I am not that motivated anymore working on the project. I am really unhappy with the renders of the first few updated and to continue with it I would need to first redo all of the old renders because I don't want to release a product that I am not proud of anymore. For these reasons I decided to put the game on hold indefinitely. I know many people want me to finish the game, but if I would dedicate myself now to just finish the game even though I'm not really happy with the game anymore I would just rush it to come to an end with it and this would result in updates similar to got season 8. So I've been working on a new project for quite a while now. It's gonna be a renpy game with full hd 1080i CG's. There's not a date for a release yet but I just wanted to let you guys to know that there's something in the work.

any hint of a name to keep an eye out for?

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any alternativ? Other then lecherous Village, with a Goblin Prota or a Femprota, with a pregnacy mechanic?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
" I don't want to release a product that I am not proud of anymore. "
What a dev should do is make a product for an audience instead of themselves. The people think the renders are fine for their ability to enjoy the game. The engine is fine for them. "gotta redo errything" is dumb and makes no sense.
t. will always dl a compressed version of a game if possible

zaxex

Jul 27, 2017

I was taking a few months of to focus only on school after my last statement. I initially planned to pick up the game again after that, but unfortunately I've run in to a bunch of problems as tried to return to the game. One thing was that I'm really sick of using the RPG-Maker MV because of the engines outdated state. I picked the engine in the first way because I had no idea what I was doing and the best thing about the engine was that it is easy to use and you don't have to be a programmer to understand how to work with it. I also have to admit that I am not that motivated anymore working on the project. I am really unhappy with the renders of the first few updated and to continue with it I would need to first redo all of the old renders because I don't want to release a product that I am not proud of anymore. For these reasons I decided to put the game on hold indefinitely. I know many people want me to finish the game, but if I would dedicate myself now to just finish the game even though I'm not really happy with the game anymore I would just rush it to come to an end with it and this would result in updates similar to got season 8. So I've been working on a new project for quite a while now. It's gonna be a renpy game with full hd 1080i CG's. There's not a date for a release yet but I just wanted to let you guys to know that there's something in the work.
Look forward to your next project. hope its got gobbos in it. love that shit

nawiwo

May 6, 2020

I must say that I think that the game is really good. It was the first game I started to play when I found F95Zone and I still think it is the best one so far.

Why redo the old renders? From my perspective they are more than fine! Just focus on the new content and let the older renders/events as they are.

If you are not proud of the game anymore, I respect ur opinion, but I (and I think everybody else) think you really can be proud of this project!!!!

I will look forward to your projects anyways.

Cheers.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020

does that mean i will be getting my money back or do you just go around ripping people off?

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
you must be new to this whole patron game dev thing
no im not new and if patrons of someone that they support does not compleat wot they have started and taken money for that then it should be returned to that patron or its fraud by deception

Reactions: Dudeland

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
no im not new and if patrons of someone that they support does not compleat wot they have started and taken money for that then it should be returned to that patron or its fraud by deception
Actually no it's not. The way Patreon is set up anyone donating to an artist is considered a patron, therefore there is no contract implicit or explicit that states if you give me x amount you get y item in return. And no obligation for the artist to finish anything, except their own desire to do so.

Reactions: zaxex

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018

I hope protagonist will be a goblin like this game.

DouglasCosta

Mar 24, 2018

Goblin Tale similar game in renpy with full HD 1080 CG looks promising. Just dont making another game with boring generic human male protagonist, there are tons of them out there already.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes