alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
no im not new and if patrons of someone that they support does not compleat wot they have started and taken money for that then it should be returned to that patron or its fraud by deception
You should read Patreon's ToS and their FAQ section as you are clearly clueless on how it works. You are not buying a finished product on a digital retailer like Steam where you can ask for a refund.

Marlak

Jun 4, 2020
Is there a fix for this?

Downloaded version: 0.6.1

Anyhow, even if it does not work in my environment, I appreciate all the work you have put into this project!

In advance, thanks for your help!

----------------

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1371:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

SOLUTION:

If you have above issue, then edit file ..\www\js\plugins\KhasUltraLighting.js

and chnage:
if (typeof PIXI.BLEND_MODES != 'undefined') {
to:
if (typeof PIXI.BLEND_MODES = 'undefined') {

For me this solved above error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xerta
Apr 19, 2017
Anyone know what character models were used? Id like to make some fanart.
I've been trying to figure out the DAZ models in order to try some fan art too. I don't have an official list but these are my best guesses so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Figuring out the right bodies is really tough. After a while, all the characters/figures start to look a like but also wrong somehow.

Reactions: daspinach

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I've been trying to figure out the DAZ models in order to try some fan art too. I don't have an official list but these are my best guesses so far.
Figuring out the right bodies is really tough. After a while, all the characters/figures start to look a like but also wrong somehow.

Freaker777

Oct 11, 2020
Hey Pupsi if their is going to be no new updates for this game can we get the renders that were supposed to be a part of the next update that was not released

Oct 12, 2020
Here's a quick statement on the situation:

I was taking a few months of to focus only on school after my last statement. I initially planned to pick up the game again after that, but unfortunately I've run in to a bunch of problems as tried to return to the game. One thing was that I'm really sick of using the RPG-Maker MV because of the engines outdated state. I picked the engine in the first way because I had no idea what I was doing and the best thing about the engine was that it is easy to use and you don't have to be a programmer to understand how to work with it. I also have to admit that I am not that motivated anymore working on the project. I am really unhappy with the renders of the first few updated and to continue with it I would need to first redo all of the old renders because I don't want to release a product that I am not proud of anymore. For these reasons I decided to put the game on hold indefinitely. I know many people want me to finish the game, but if I would dedicate myself now to just finish the game even though I'm not really happy with the game anymore I would just rush it to come to an end with it and this would result in updates similar to got season 8. So I've been working on a new project for quite a while now. It's gonna be a renpy game with full hd 1080i CG's. There's not a date for a release yet but I just wanted to let you guys to know that there's something in the work.

sad-eyes-sad.gif

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I don’t think anyone could do it justice to be honest. Especially after seeing the renders and animations for the unreleased update.
Depends a lot, honestly. Renders may be better or worse but I would be more concerned about the story. If anyone ever takes the project, I would like for the main themes of the game to be intact and not replaced or deleted.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes