KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Depends a lot, honestly. Renders may be better or worse but I would be more concerned about the story. If anyone ever takes the project, I would like for the main themes of the game to be intact and not replaced or deleted.
AGREED!

DecumanoItaSud

Feb 5, 2021
Hi Pupsi... I am a real fan of your work and has my opinion you are too cryptic with yourself, I understand that from a RPGM graphic point of view it is a bit limited but in my opinion you have created some detailed and you should understand that unwilling work does not like to take the game to 1.0 or at least to the hypothetical ending you wanted. Many who have criticized you now have reconsidered your work and I hope you will want to think again in your hand even if I look forward to your new job.

Firebird310

Jul 19, 2020
pupsi the game was very good and i hope that your new project will be a similar version of this but maybe even be an extension of this game, abandoning it will be a shame but maybe while you work on the new project youll be inspired to finish the game to make it more worthy of you and your players/supporters

GhostWarrior666

Feb 6, 2021
[QUOTE = "DecumanoItaSud, сообщение: 5066581, участник: 3348729"]
Дерево с дырой у забора с лошадью.
[/ QUOTE]
Тhank you. Already found this in walkthrough after text my question)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Since dev has already released the unused CGs that were planned to use for next update, I used them to make a small update out of it, hope you guys like it:-
( And about saves compatibility , if you use old saves, make sure you dont have the castle quest activated in it, else new content wont show up)
Content added are:-

- Extension of castle quest
- Laura pregnancy quest upto breakfast ( updated CGs for breakfast parts are not there)
- Sex with Helena
- Laura sex scene in forest.

There could be some problem of random video freezing, so save regularly.
To access new content,load game using save provided and enter castle. Proceed with castle quest, new content gradually unlocks.
Morever i tried to make the update as close to game theme as possible. No extra fetishes added from my side.

( window pc)

patch- more safety checks , replace ingame data folder

Last edited:

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
Since dev has already released the unused CGs that were planned to use for next update, I used them to make a small update out of it, hope you guys like it:-

- Laura pregnancy quest upto breakfast ( updated CGs for breakfast parts are not there)
- Sex with Helena

To access new content,load game using save provided and enter castle. Proceed with castle quest, new content gradually unlocks.
Morever i tried to make the update as close to game theme as possible. No extra fetishes added from my side.

Mega
( window pc)

tenor.gif

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

- Sex with Helena

Mega
( window pc)
After changing the history book the princess doesn't show up in her room in the evening even though Vruk says she's sleeping.

Reactions: Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
fixed it for me but just the used the save that was given with the update.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes