asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Where is the update?
Here
Since dev has already released the unused CGs that were planned to use for next update, I used them to make a small update out of it, hope you guys like it:-
( And about saves compatibility , if you use old saves, make sure you dont have the castle quest activated in it, else new content wont show up)
Content added are:-

- Extension of castle quest
- Laura pregnancy quest upto breakfast ( updated CGs for breakfast parts are not there)
- Sex with Helena
- Laura sex scene in forest.

There could be some problem of random video freezing, so save regularly.
To access new content,load game using save provided and enter castle. Proceed with castle quest, new content gradually unlocks.
Morever i tried to make the update as close to game theme as possible. No extra fetishes added from my side.

Mega
( window pc)

patch- more safety checks , replace ingame data folder

Reactions: Raiden-K and FgtRtd

Raiden-K

Apr 5, 2020
Since dev has already released the unused CGs that were planned to use for next update, I used them to make a small update out of it, hope you guys like it:-
( And about saves compatibility , if you use old saves, make sure you dont have the castle quest activated in it, else new content wont show up)
Content added are:-

- Extension of castle quest
- Laura pregnancy quest upto breakfast ( updated CGs for breakfast parts are not there)
- Sex with Helena
- Laura sex scene in forest.

There could be some problem of random video freezing, so save regularly.
To access new content,load game using save provided and enter castle. Proceed with castle quest, new content gradually unlocks.
Morever i tried to make the update as close to game theme as possible. No extra fetishes added from my side.

Mega
( window pc)

patch- more safety checks , replace ingame data folder
but how should I do to activate the new events?
I can't even do one :)
at breakfast when i interact with laura i have an image freeze and i have to restart

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
but how should I do to activate the new events?
I can't even do one :)
at breakfast when i interact with laura i have an image freeze and i have to restart
its that damn video freeze issue i mentioned earlier about. If you wait around 5ish minute, the game progresses automatically. Else you need too reload with the save file attached. That's why i mentioned saving from time to time too. In the remake version, I had fixed this issue. ( remake version under progression) , hopefully it doesnt show up again.

Reactions: Raiden-K

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
does anyone know the max level of goblin cum you need to get to the good stuff, because I got to 30 on the older sister and still can't do shit with her, what the max cum you need for the daughters

Js61196

Jan 20, 2019
Its not the mega but here it is:

There are only 15 "new pics" in their version compared the previously posted 0.65, the other ~100 pics in the folder are only rpgm asset arts, char head...
Thanks, Is there any new pregnancy content?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
What happened to that goblin Passion or whatever the name was that got put up today? A guy said that some new guy did a remake and this one is dead but later its gone now so just what did i missed????

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes