Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What happened to that goblin Passion or whatever the name was that got put up today? A guy said that some new guy did a remake and this one is dead but later its gone now so just what did i missed????
The page got put up too soon. It'll comeback soon with a working build(demo)

• Angry
Reactions: Stareagle lord

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
does anyone know the max level of goblin cum you need to get to the good stuff, because I got to 30 on the older sister and still can't do shit with her, what the max cum you need for the daughters
you only need 10 for each. go to their rooms at different times of the day. i have a guide on page 85

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
OK FIRST LET's CLEAR SOME THINGS UP AS LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT's going on:-

- A Goblin's Tale version 0.6.1 was the last one released by ( PUPSI ) and then he decided to abandon the game. He released the CGs to public that he created for the next update that was supposed to come but didn't get updated as he abandoned his game.

- I used those unused CGs to create a small update i.e 0.65 . The update was created to give the game a small closure.
Many here asked me if i will be continuing this project or not.
My answer is NO. I am not continuing this project. I am working on another GOBLIN GAME, you can check it out here,

LINK:-

- Now since many got re-interested in A GOBLIN'S TALE project because of the 0.65 update, another team decided to continue from 0.65 version of GOBLIN's TALE but it had to stopped because PUPSI ( original creator of the Game) said he didn't want anyone to continue his project although earlier he had said it was okay to do so.

So, the new team are remaking A GOBLIN's TALE game from ground zero. Its called RISE OF THE VRUK. Theme is similar to pupsi's version but there are some improvements being added too.

----------------------HOPE THIS CLEARS UP EVERYTHING---------------------------------

Last edited:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
OK FIRST LET's CLEAR SOME THINGS UP AS LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT's going on:-

- A Goblin's Tale version 0.6.1 was the last one released by ( PUPSI ) and then he decided to abandon the game. He released the CGs to public that he created for the next update that was supposed to come but didn't get updated as he abandoned his game.

- I used those unused CGs to create a small update i.e 0.65 . The update was created to give the game a small closure.
Many here asked me if i will be continuing this project or not.
My answer is NO. I am not continuing this project. I am working on another GOBLIN GAME, you can check it out here,

- Now since many got re-interested in A GOBLIN'S TALE project because of the 0.65 update, another team decided to continue from 0.65 version of GOBLIN's TALE but it had to stopped because PUPSI ( original creator of the Game) said he didn't want anyone to continue his project although earlier he had said it was okay to do so.

So, the new team are remaking A GOBLIN's TALE game from ground zero. Its called RISE OF THE VRUK. Theme is similar to pupsi's version but there are some improvements being added too. You can check out their discord channel here,

[ U might see me in RISE OF THE VRUK channel , (although i stated earlier i don't intend to work on it) because the creator there asked for my assistance , i will hang around there for maybe like 2-3 updates and then leave. It will then be up to new creator how he wants to proceed. ]

----------------------HOPE THIS CLEARS UP EVERYTHING---------------------------------

I got a couple of Questions if you dont mind me asking..

1 What program/style will you use rpg maker mv or visual novel style or something else?
2 How many is on your team or is it a solo run?
3 Are you missing any members positions like Grapic guy or Coder/Scripter/Debugger, Music-Guy or Writer if its not solo?
4 When can we expect 0.1 to come out and with how much content is the plan on the release?
5 How many different 'humanoid' race's is there for the mc to have fun with? :)
6 What is your Main/best Skill/Skills in any of the positions i mentioned in 3rd question? :)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

1 What program/style will you use rpg maker mv or visual novel style or something else?
3 Are you missing any members positions like Grapic guy or Coder/Scripter/Debugger, Music-Guy or Writer if its not solo?
4 When can we expect 0.1 to come out and with how much content is the plan on the release?
6 What is your Main/best Skill/Skills in any of the positions i mentioned in 3rd question? :)
Sure thing mate,

1. I am using RPG maker MV.

2. We are team of around 4 (devs) and 1 tester mainly ( there are some few more but all have been idle so not counting them) .

3. Currently we are not looking anybody. But if anything comes up I will let you know. Out of curiosity do you have experience in creating CGs?

4. All part of the first build is finished just waiting for our artist to finish up the last few CGs and animations. As soon as he's finished we should be able to release . You can join our discord to see progress . And about content, one thing i can say with certainty every version will be content heavy unlike many rpgmakers which just release some dialogue and some CGs for 1st version.

5. This I will not answer for time being . I will leave that to players to find out. ;)

6. My role is putting "F in FINISH" ( adding story written by our writer and CGs drawn by our artist, coding the game, designing quest, adding sounds effects, creating maps for the game and keeping the game design interesting). Sometimes adding some more story elements too.:cool:

Thanks for your queries and interest in our project. Hope to see you soon in game.

p.s:- If you have got more queries kindly join our discord and they will be answered there. I don't feel its right to discuss another game on different game forum.

Last edited:

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

Hey! I'm the dev of the new AGT-inspired game, The Rise of Vruk.
Join us over on discord and you can chat with me directly:
Asplly97 is referring to the other game The Legend of The Goblins (which is looking great!) in his post above.
I use RPGM MZ
If you'd like to help, message me on discord and we will see what we can do!

Reactions: hentai charley

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Everyone, there is an AGT update I released some time ago that is just a fix on Pupsi's and Asplly's work. I edited the dialogue and changed a few minor things in anticipation of continuing the work before Pupsi shut it down. You can find the mega link in the 'annoucements' channel on my discord.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
3. Currently we are not looking anybody. But if anything comes up I will let you know. Out of curiosity do you have experience in creating CGs? My comment is like this: I can't do good art to save my life, best i can do in art apartment is pretty much import it on beginner level to a game system and perhaps follow a well designed idiot guide how to make size 1 into size 2... more than that is impossible soz! Btw even that takes patience and time to learn to do.. I am more skilled with writing a story/dialogue, making quests and you know shit like that.. and ofc coming up with riddiculus annoying touch-up tasks for any poor sod in graphic department or coder/scripter department that is if i have a co-worker in game making like hey add pants it looks strange or like hey add a couple of earrings to the girl and make up but not too much annoying them to kingdom come haha... :p or coder, hey fix me this shit you gotta rewrite it so i can do this not that.. (looks innocent here not torturing ahem making any fellow co-workers with annoying details tasks nope not at all.. :D thats why i kinda dont make games atm..)

Reactions: hentai charley

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if i rember right it's on hold because the dev went to collage. mybe i missed something i mean i have not been on this page in a long time.

gjp

Sep 13, 2020
I've loaded asplly97 0.65 and patch (many thanks), but the princess is never in her room when Vurk climbs up? I've tried

KilljoyTRV 0.7 final build but am getting and error message and it won't start. Have posted an image in KilljoyTRV Discord page in the bug folder also.

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
I tried to do the maid breeding route, but after i finished egg hunt and came back through the well to the mayors house, can't find the contract

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys .,,,

I am struck evening to talk with Linda about to train Emily - Governor Daughter . Linda always in bed evening and when approached turns to night bed scene !? ,

As per walkthrough
"
You can sneak into her room At night and jerk off in her.
Talk to her at Noon on her bed
At Evening talk to hetr on the bench near to mayor house
Talk to Linda i your house at Evening
At Evening in front of your house, trigger the scene
Do it again and again and again
"

Cube-B

Feb 20, 2021
If you have problems with the game and you can't catch Ciri, you haven't completed the Initial Tasks with Linda, and you need to unlock Elizabeth on the initial tasks. Create a new game and follow the guide consistently, then everything will be fine. PS. The game is really good, I hope it continues and the Goblin will fuck all the women in the game (Add sex scenes with bestiality and monsters to the game?) Sorry for my bad English.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hi Guys .,,,

I am struck evening to talk with Linda about to train Emily - Governor Daughter . Linda always in bed evening and when approached turns to night bed scene !? ,

As per walkthrough
"
You can sneak into her room At night and jerk off in her.
Talk to her at Noon on her bed
At Evening talk to hetr on the bench near to mayor house
Talk to Linda i your house at Evening
At Evening in front of your house, trigger the scene
Do it again and again and again
"
should be "afternoon" not evening

I tried to do the maid breeding route, but after i finished egg hunt and came back through the well to the mayors house, can't find the contract
check my guide on pg 85 you probably missed some things you have todo first

Reactions: Jacky Bruce
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes