dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I saw a post the was quickly removed with the same characters in a Unity version call A goblins passion, anyone else saw it?

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
i cant get the quest to start the old man has locked him self in the house and well not talk to me
The old man who locks himself into the house isnt the owner of the windmill. Go the forest and head north, there you'll see the windmill.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
can you slow down and say it slowly how you turn her and them
Emely-(noon)find her in the bat forest-speak to mill owner-AfterBirth of Linda's baby, and with Laura sleeping in your bed(do her stomach pain quest)-speak to mill owner-do the quest chain ie go to the cave and beat the BatKing then talk to the Millguy again-(noon)find her in bat forest-do the quest chain as in fuck her in the basement till she gets preggers. She has night scenes in her room and others around that change after things happen.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
OK FIRST LET's CLEAR SOME THINGS UP AS LOT OF PEOPLE HERE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT's going on:-

- A Goblin's Tale version 0.6.1 was the last one released by ( PUPSI ) and then he decided to abandon the game. He released the CGs to public that he created for the next update that was supposed to come but didn't get updated as he abandoned his game.

- I used those unused CGs to create a small update i.e 0.65 . The update was created to give the game a small closure.
Many here asked me if i will be continuing this project or not.
My answer is NO. I am not continuing this project. I am working on another GOBLIN GAME, you can check it out here,

LINK:-

- Now since many got re-interested in A GOBLIN'S TALE project because of the 0.65 update, another team decided to continue from 0.65 version of GOBLIN's TALE but it had to stopped because PUPSI ( original creator of the Game) said he didn't want anyone to continue his project although earlier he had said it was okay to do so.

So, the new team are remaking A GOBLIN's TALE game from ground zero. Its called RISE OF THE VRUK. Theme is similar to pupsi's version but there are some improvements being added too. You can check out their discord channel here,

LINK:-

[ U might see me in RISE OF THE VRUK channel , (although i stated earlier i don't intend to work on it) because the creator there asked for my assistance , i will hang around there for maybe like 2-3 updates and then leave. It will then be up to new creator how he wants to proceed. ]

----------------------HOPE THIS CLEARS UP EVERYTHING---------------------------------
Kinda sad hes not letting any more work into it! Cant wait for the remake though... please keep us informed in this thread so you can post the remake thread link when it is made... Thank you in advance!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Kinda sad hes not letting any more work into it! Cant wait for the remake though... please keep us informed in this thread so you can post the remake thread link when it is made... Thank you in advance!
the discord link is attached in my earlier post, kindly join there to see progress.
p.s : - I am not remaking " A Goblin's Tale" , my game name is "The legend of the Goblins- A new Tribe" . .

Remake is being made by KilljoyTRV , game name" Rise of the Vruk" .

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope both games turn out great. just one question will you be useing the same girls are diffrent one's i do like the lookes of all the ladys.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
i hope both games turn out great. just one question will you be useing the same girls are diffrent one's i do like the lookes of all the ladys.
character models for AGT remake is almost same ( some slight changes ), for my game ( different characters).

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Here's the link for the remake, The Rise of Vruk

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
That's kinda sad, but so be it.
I if can ask one thing, but only one thing: please make it less grindy. I can't believe how many bats I farmed on such a small game.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes