kubh80

Feb 26, 2021
I've already entered and left the castle. What should I do to get back in? And is there no more story?

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
how exactly do i catch the cat ??????????????????????
it goes up the three by the fruit stand stays for minute comes down i am on same square as it but nothing happens. then it runs up three again, go to shop come back out cat still in three ????????????
repeated again and again cat always in the three how do i catch it ??????????

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
This is worst glitch in game so far :( was enjoying it up till this point
Dame cat is stuck on some loop going up and down this f'''ing three last hour
stuck here now no other save remotely close :( can't do anything game stuck can't go nowhere can't do nothing until i catch cat
And it will not spawn cat anywhere dut up the three and when it comes down even if i in same grid it won't cause any action to happen
what am i doing wrong ?????????????? anyone ?????

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
missfitt

Try entering the shop and then coming back out and see if that has fixed it.
have done this now at least no joke 20 times cat still up the three, when it comes down it runs to river bank stops on the edege for about 30 seconds i stand on same tile nothing happens it runs back up three and stays there about minute
over and over on sum glitch loop :( im about done don't want start over and play another 2 hours to find same thing again :(

anonpal269

Nov 29, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the Elizabeth progression. She has aged up and I've slept with Laura, but she's in the bed with Linda now and nothing happens. Any suggestions?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes