asswhopper

Nov 25, 2017
do we have a guide for the 0.6.5 unofficial build? kinda stuck on laura progression after both linda and emily get pregnant

wragasam

Dec 19, 2020
unbelievable he dumps this game only to start up a copycat super hero how long til he quits that one also

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
unbelievable he dumps this game only to start up a copycat super hero how long til he quits that one also
Hey because my last 2 posts responding to this were yeeted i just want to ask you why you think this is the case(your post)? I'd go more indepth with my question but i'm afraid of this post getting yeeted as well :)

Last edited:

Motakuji

Feb 6, 2018
Someone can say why you can't equip a weapon on a goblin (bow, sword)?
(his level 5 & 6)
P.S. The sword has started to be recognized by the goblins "equipment system", but the bow is still ignored.
At first I bought in turn both a bow and a sword, none of them could be put on and they just lay inactive in the inventory.

Last edited:

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
Why would you abandon a game if it was bringing in $400 a month? You should be required to pause payments or delete the patreon page if you abandon the project.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Why would you abandon a game if it was bringing in $400 a month? You should be required to pause payments or delete the patreon page if you abandon the project.
Because not every game made is a cash grab. And he did suspend the Patreon for this game as soon as he went on his long break.

dark dragon

Jul 24, 2018
yeah i have it

please like if it works for you. i have to download snapshot file because it got corrupted . Okay i fixed it just download 6.1 move that snapshot to 6.5

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes