goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Hey all. Visiting this thread after long time. I did the 0.6.5 update with pupsi's renders but it was way back and link is removed now. So you need to search google for that. Anyway, now I am associated with another Goblin project " A Legends Of the Goblins". If you have not heard about it , search on the forum and you will find it. It's third update is around the corner. Hope to see you guys there soon !!
and the legend of goblin continues. we shall watch your career with great interest.

• Red Heart
Reactions: asplly97

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
If you want the 0.66 build (the build with Asplly's additions and my dialogue fix) it is on my discord in the announcements page.

Reactions: IInEoII

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Hey all. Visiting this thread after long time. I did the 0.65 update with pupsi's renders but it was way back and link is removed now. So you need to search google for that. Anyway, now I am associated with another Goblin project " A Legends Of the Goblins". If you have not heard about it , search on the forum and you will find it. It's third update is around the corner. Hope to see you guys there soon !!

you can join our discord :-
Hi, I do hope that you finish updating this game. I love it very much. Speaking about Legends of the Goblins, I love it too but there's an issue with saving it.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi, I do hope that you finish updating this game. I love it very much. Speaking about Legends of the Goblins, I love it too but there's an issue with saving it.
nope. not touching that AGT project mate. That build was a learning experience for me. It's always will belong to PUPSI. I didn't want to touch another creator project, even if he made it public. It's my own belief you can say. -----------------Anyway, enough rambling. What saving issue are you having in Legends Of the Goblins ?

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
nope. not touching that AGT project mate. That build was a learning experience for me. It's always will belong to PUPSI. I didn't want to touch another creator project, even if he made it public. It's my own belief you can say. -----------------Anyway, enough rambling. What saving issue are you having in Legends Of the Goblins ?
1622820251307.png

Sorry for the late reply but it's something like this.

Jax king shot

Apr 30, 2021
Here's a quick statement on the situation:

I was taking a few months of to focus only on school after my last statement. I initially planned to pick up the game again after that, but unfortunately I've run in to a bunch of problems as tried to return to the game. One thing was that I'm really sick of using the RPG-Maker MV because of the engines outdated state. I picked the engine in the first way because I had no idea what I was doing and the best thing about the engine was that it is easy to use and you don't have to be a programmer to understand how to work with it. I also have to admit that I am not that motivated anymore working on the project. I am really unhappy with the renders of the first few updated and to continue with it I would need to first redo all of the old renders because I don't want to release a product that I am not proud of anymore. For these reasons I decided to put the game on hold indefinitely. I know many people want me to finish the game, but if I would dedicate myself now to just finish the game even though I'm not really happy with the game anymore I would just rush it to come to an end with it and this would result in updates similar to got season 8. So I've been working on a new project for quite a while now. It's gonna be a renpy game with full hd 1080i CG's. There's not a date for a release yet but I just wanted to let you guys to know that there's something in the work.
Well only 5% of people achieve success. If he does not have the will to do somerthing,you cant make any one do something here Pupis try hearing this.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Personally, I won't touch any other game made this dev that doesn't have the "Finished" Tag.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
is this still worth playing if I am gonna play through rise of vruk?
They are both very different games but this is still worth a look, just be aware that the newest version has some fatal game crash spots. Also if you get stuck msg here and i'll try to help.

TheBob34

Jul 24, 2021
I'm very confused in the early game. I found the camp/cave after fleeing Linda, but when I go to the castle nothing happens (getting attacked or spying). Is there any sort of prompt that's supposed to pop up for this?

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes