Midge

Nov 21, 2019
No he is current still doing them and i imagine will be for at least a few more years. Plus he has his new game that he is doing anyway.

Sep 30, 2017
You might like The rise of Vruk which is a remake/reboot/reimagining of this taken up by some loyal fans. And has the same core game concept. They have a page here and a discord.
That's a relief! I was gonna remove this game from my stash. No use torturing myself over unfinished content.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Where is it ?
Don't know what you're playing on but you should be able to bring up the menu screen by hitting "esc" or "right mouse". Should be the top option called journal or something. Follow whatever the main line is telling you to do.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
do we have a guide for the 0.6.5 unofficial build? kinda stuck on laura progression after both linda and emily get pregnant
is there a way to get v.0.6.5 the megalink doesnt work
The link to .65 is broken. Does anyone have that version?
yeah i have it

please like if it works for you. i have to download snapshot file because it got corrupted . Okay i fixed it just download 6.1 move that snapshot to 6.5
Says the link has expired
Can anyone post a new link for 0.6.5 the old one is dead.
Hey all. Visiting this thread after long time. I did the 0.65 update with pupsi's renders but it was way back and link is removed now. So you need to search google for that. Anyway, now I am associated with another Goblin project " A Legends Of the Goblins". If you have not heard about it , search on the forum and you will find it. It's third update is around the corner. Hope to see you guys there soon !!

you can join our discord :-

Last edited:
Reactions: goodlewd2
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes