day 85 done all scenes with Laura and Emely complete
But i can't trigger the scenes with Elizabeth tried everything i can think of
Does anyone know how exactly you trigger her scenes, thanks

missfitt

Oct 24, 2020
day 85 done all scenes with Laura and Emely complete
But i can't trigger the scenes with Elizabeth tried everything i can think of
Does anyone know how exactly you trigger her scenes, thanks
"visit her and buy her some candy, you can buy candy at the outfit store it costs 40 golds
bring her candies
Go to the Laura's room at afternoon, Elizabeth is with her.
For next sex scene with her developpe your relationship with Laura and Emely
talk to Elizabeth in her room, she's an adult now. (if she's not here, increase your relationship with other girls)
sleep with Laura, Elizabeth will suck your dick. ( you can sleep with Laura if your relationship is increase enough)
talk to her in her room.
Stay up at night and fuck her in her bed
And that's all."

I don't get it ( sleep with Laura. Elizabeth will suck your dick ) ????
i banged laura many times it still hasn't triggered any new scenes with elizabeth nothing anywhere anytime of day?
what else do i need to do where and when does anyone know Thanks

sirlurkalot

Jan 3, 2018
"visit her and buy her some candy, you can buy candy at the outfit store it costs 40 golds
bring her candies
talk to Elizabeth in her room, she's an adult now. (if she's not here, increase your relationship with other girls)
sleep with Laura, Elizabeth will suck your dick. ( you can sleep with Laura if your relationship is increase enough)
talk to her in her room.
And that's all."

i banged laura many times it still hasn't triggered any new scenes with elizabeth nothing anywhere anytime of day?
Sleep with Laura and Linda but just sleep, do nothing and Elizabeth will visit..

Reactions: missfitt

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
bring her candies
talk to her in her room.
And that's all."

Elizabeth-After you give her candy she will GTFO-(afternoon) go to Laura's room-After 3ish days and with Laura sleeping in your bed she will return grown up-(evening)Sleep in your bed, just "sleep"-(not night)her room. She also has night actions depending on her growth.
You probably missed the "just sleep" part.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this is by far best goblin game ever to date such a shame its been abandoned...love to see someone breath fresh air back into this game or take over and make a reboot version ANYTHING but abandoned come on
seems all the best of the best get abandoned such a damn waste and shame
R.I.P

Reactions: Valronn

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
str8up

There is the rise of vruk which is a game inspired by this one and uses the same assets as this one did.
[/QUOT]
ive played it but really dont think it will be anywhere near as good i maybe wrong not sure but think thats same dev also that made goblin lord?

HunterBen

Jan 20, 2020
Do I understand it right that there will be two new games based on the game of Pupsi? The Rise of Vruk and The Legend of the Goblins new tribe?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The rise of Vruk is inspired by the (now abandoned) game, a goblin's tale and uses the assets from it. The legend of the goblins is different and I don't think it's based off of this game.

Reactions: Midge

rony00

Mar 27, 2021
how can i save game? theres already a save 59 something. but i cant save mine. download more than 2 to 3 times from different website still all same. how to save . version 6.1

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes