Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Where is linda in the afternoon? i cant find her anywhere
Just below the kitchen but only if you gave her the new cloathes while she was pregnant. If you didn't you're boned and have to reload/restart to before then and then give her the cloaths if you want to continue.

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
Right, so apparently I need to take some quest from the windmill guy in order to proceed. Except I haven't gotten that to proc, and according to this thread I need to keep killing bats or something? Except I feel like I've been doing that, so I have no real idea how to proceed.

Which honestly is my biggest problem with this game. There are like no hints. Yeah sure games are about exploration, but I get the feeling that if no one talked about the windmill or whatever, I would have never even knew there was anything more to the elder daughter's plotline other than "go to her room at night." I can't help but feel that's something very negative towards the game.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, maybe the Mother's pregnancy has to advance more or something, I don't know. Which is the point, I'm floundering around without any sort of map and that's devolved into let's try everything, even if it takes an hour before you realize it does nothing.
did you ever get a solution to this problem? How do you get the windmill guy to give the quest?

Quieter

Apr 11, 2021
How to progress with Emily? I spied on her once and that’s it. I can’t progress any further after that and the windmill is locked.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Hmmm......Activity spotted on the Radar. is there anything about the game?
AFAIR he said he'd not continue the game because he was not happy the way things were going, whatever that means(How can you not be happy with the way a game is going if YOU are the one making it lol) so I find it highly doubtful he will keep on going(Unless he meant that he was not getting enough money and now he is, but the way he said it did not sound like money was his issue with this game)

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
AFAIR he said he'd not continue the game because he was not happy the way things were going, whatever that means(How can you not be happy with the way a game is going if YOU are the one making it lol) so I find it highly doubtful he will keep on going(Unless he meant that he was not getting enough money and now he is, but the way he said it did not sound like money was his issue with this game)
Bloody true. everyone else who played was happy. Lol. A very good game just died. Such a shame.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes