• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Niteshade

Aug 10, 2016
This is such a shame. The game is highly arousing and stimulating.
I love the story so far and it is one of the few really good Goblin games that manages to hit all the right keys properly.

chiyochan

Jul 12, 2019
Well it did sort of survive with Rise of Vyruk its his own project but it does lift some of the story and base from it

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is it possible for these CGs to happen?
Second one yes go to her house during the day and she is reading on her bed, i think it happens then. Third one in 0.65 right at the end of build at breakfast this one can glitch so save before hand.
First and last i don't think so. Some of these are promos/fan done.

Last edited:
Reactions: fengyuan

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Second one yes go to her house during the day and she is reading on her bed, i think it happens then. Third one in 0.65 right at the end of build at breakfast this one can glitch so save before hand.
First and last i don't think so. Some of these are promos/fan done.

thanks!
It seems I should have missed it! Need to start over

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
im just wandering about you guys missing game and thats shame autor abandoned game , how many of you subscribe for patreons for author ? :)

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone have a save, where the cum levels are fixed at 100 or so, or atleast a mod to change the values of the levels

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018

A goblin's tale 0.6.5.
if anyone wants to download a new version there is one on this site(y);)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sgt028

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
It can be confusing. Since several sites have posted a 0.6.5 version. At least that is what the uploader claims.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

A goblin's tale 0.6.5.
if anyone wants to download a new version there is one on this site(y);)
This update was come up in february previous year and after some time developer abonded game

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes