Oct 22, 2022
I decided to recreate one of my favorite scenes from this game in UE. It's literally one scene, you can't leave the bedroom. It's the first night in the house, upstairs. I have it working on Android and on Windows. Every once in a while the scene will break and won't continue on, it's rare enough that I'm having trouble recreating it to fix it but if it happens just restart and you should be good.

If you like this then you might enjoy the game I'm currently working on, however that one is currently windows only but I am definitely open to doing more things like this if there is enough interest.

APK
WIN

Oct 22, 2022
Here's a screenshot from The Single Goblin's 1.2 which was released a week ago or so. It will be available to everyone in a week(available now on patreon,SS, and itch). I wanted to showcase the UI I'm currently working with for sex interactions. It's not the prettiest but everything in this is still a work in progress. But the idea is inspired from the Pink Tea games I've played. Pretty self explanatory, click on the action and then an animation will play.

There are 2 finishes with this character during this scene. The scene isn't resolved though yet(I.e what happens when she wakes up, IF I should say, in future updates you can be a good Goblin to unlock different story lines in the game(avoidable NTR). There is a sleep gauge/anger and trust gauge and the game will result in a game over if you wake her up if her anger and trust are at certain levels.
Screenshot_9.jpg
The 1.2 update also brought the size down from 4.4GB to 3.8GB, this is after adding the medieval building textures that will be throughout the game. Originally 1.2 took the game from 4.4GB to 6GB so I took a week off of new content to fix that.

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Wait
Here's a screenshot from 1.2 which was released a week ago or so. It will be available to everyone in a week(available now on patreon,SS, and itch). I wanted to showcase the UI I'm currently working with for sex interactions. It's not the prettiest but everything in this is still a work in progress. But the idea is inspired from the Pink Tea games I've played. Pretty self explanatory, click on the action and then an animation will play.

There are 2 finishes with this character during this scene. The scene isn't resolved though yet(I.e what happens when she wakes up, IF I should say, in future updates you can be a good Goblin to unlock different story lines in the game(avoidable NTR). There is a sleep gauge/anger and trust gauge and the game will result in a game over if you wake her up if her anger and trust are at certain levels.
View attachment 2298132
The 1.2 update also brought the size down from 4.4GB to 3.8GB, this is after adding the medieval building textures that will be throughout the game. Originally 1.2 took the game from 4.4GB to 6GB so I took a week off of new content to fix that.

Wait this game is still being worked on ?

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
that's vague... you talking about the ship captain... or the farmer at windmill... or the old man near the horse in town (bottom right)...

Reactions: Igor9504

Alec12

Mar 1, 2023
that's vague... you talking about the ship captain... or the farmer at windmill... or the old man near the horse in town (bottom right)...
The old guy that I need to speak to to kill the bat boss, I already talked to the windmill guy but I can't enter the cave

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes