Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Pupsi loving the game. quick question as everyone seems to have an opinion on the breast growth bit, will each girl kinda have their own unique 'thing'? like the younger sister character gets body modded and the older sister gets humiliation play (just as an example) or will all the characters have similiar paths that you can take them down or avoid at will?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Yeah the goal is to impregnate all the women in the town by the end. But this will certainly tike a bunch of updatel till this becomes reality.

The other buildings of the town should also become accessible with time, but I don't want to rush this because I think I should give the other places which have already been estableshed enough content first.

female goblins: nah sorry thats not my cup of tea
bigger boobs: for sure
bimbo: probably
muscles: maybe

there is definitely going to be more transformation content.

For all the people who keep asking me about the release date of 0.4. I can't give clear deadline since the freetime that I have for the game varies from time to time. I'm working towards releasing monthly but I can't promise anything.

Here are some some teasers for version 0.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoilers look amazing Pupsi Judging by Linda's look I assume she is no longer pregnant? Can't wait for your next update

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
1588100159498.png
I think I broke something :)
completed cap's quest, brought 5 logs
the dialog ended with a black screen, and after a number of attempts to restore the previous state with mouse clicks, this message appeared

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
How to motivate a zombie to jump down?

Second question:
How many time does the pregnancy last?

1: idk

2: Linda cant give birth at the moment. She will be pregnant for all eternity until the next update is released of course

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
I never saw that zombie there. For me, its always a dick-bat that appears there at night.

IkeDosen7

Apr 22, 2020
how do you get this scene?
Knock up Linda.
First belly growth.
Morning Milking scene.
Cutscene of family reacting to pregnancy during breakfast
Acquire ten bat wings, sell em, buy special outfit.
Give outfit to obviously pregnant Linda
Go to basement. She changes it a breeding room.
Cutscene of her jerking Vruk off.
Morning Milking scene 10-15 times.
Reach the full extent of yoga scenes with Laura.
(stretch arms, back and do a pose is as far you can go

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Hey Pupsi, I know you said you never give dates for releases (and thats ok!) but can you give us an estimate? Like, 'Hey guys, I'm about 60% done with this update!'?

Reactions: FraukeFiedler

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I started the quest but have no idea of where to go from first getting the quest
The main quest? If you go to your options page you will see a journal, that's where the quest objectives are so just follow that. The chicken egg quest? he says search the town for an egg in a tree and there are only 2 trees in town of note.
If still confused post a screen cap of that journal and i'll suss it out for you.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes