alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
also can someone recommend some other good adult game like this one
You're new here so I'll give you a discount. But there is this neat little feature called the edit button, where you can edit your post with all the information you want to add in that you may have forgotten about without posting over and over again.

We also have a cool search function where you can search for other adult games.

You can even create a thread and slap a Recommendation tag on it with that exact question! How fancy is that?!

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
how to get linda pregnant?
just keep banging her till you get the egg/sperm pic then wait 5 more days
Depends on what you mean by "like this one". Fantasy corruption? Monster as protag? This is both a unique game with comman elements so you need to elaborate a bit more please.

Last edited:

hygiene

May 4, 2020
just keep banging her till you get the egg/sperm pic then wait 5 more days

Depends on what you mean by "like this one". Fantasy corruption? Monster as protag? This is both a unique game with comman elements so you need to elaborate a bit more please.
monster as protag
also when will the next version be released?

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Dev updated less than 2 weeks ago and wanted to update monthly, if they have time. So i would say come back later, in the meantime there is plenty of decent choice on this forum.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
Just ended this game - it was amazing, thank you, dev's for A Goblin's Tale so The game is great and keep going)

I absolutely loved it. I'd support you if I wasn't living on a student budget :(
Waiting patiently on next updates :)

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey Pupsi, I know you said you never give dates for releases (and thats ok!) but can you give us an estimate? Like, 'Hey guys, I'm about 60% done with this update!'?
Scenes 70%
RPGMAKER 50%
Testing 0%

Peasant's Quest and A New Dawn

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
What will be coming in next update?
Is there anything that happens next after you get the Use her Mouth on Eva? Is there only that one scene with the Mayor's Daughter? Can I do more with Facial Bandit Girls besides fucking their ass?

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
What will be coming in next update?
Is there anything that happens next after you get the Use her Mouth on Eva? Is there only that one scene with the Mayor's Daughter? Can I do more with Facial Bandit Girls besides fucking their ass?
The bandit coming to stay at the inn to be near you since shes addicted would be awesome. That way you could visit her and knock her up too. I hope we get to impregnate the mayor's maid also.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes