Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here are some other teasers for 0.4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was for a short time unsure if I could release 0.4 in may because I was in the middle of my final examinations. But the last few days went quite well productive wise, so I am pretty confident that 0.4 will be still released this month.

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Very nice, pupsi. Very nice.

I finished playing the game 6 times now. Cant wait for next update. There is something unique and appealing about this game.
Yeah, I think the game is greater than the sum of its parts.

The renders are very well done. The girls are great. The situations are interesting. And the premise is unique and opens very interesting possibilities.

Another thing that I particularly find appealing is the protagonist. The average VN protagonist is someone I can not relate to:a ripped as fuck alpha chad that fucks his mom and has all the girls jumping at his dick. I can relate better with Vruk, an ugly motherfucker (not in the literal sense) that initially is despised by everyone but through clever manipulation, tricks, skill and some MacGuffin (his cum) dominates the girls. There are surprisingly few games with such protagonists that are decent and have nice renders (Bad Bobby Saga is the only other one from the top of my mind). If someone can tell me others, I will be glad.

As the game is right now, the domination is very fast with all the addictive cum thing, but pupsi said that he will flesh this out eventually.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
The game's pretty small ATM so it's not really necessary for now. Just follow the journal and feel free to use the search function here or ask questions.
There's a journal? I'm guessing in the items somewhere? I seem to be stuck after having moved in. I have trained the archer girl until it repeats with yoga scenes, the mother is under my control, the other daughter does nothing anymore. There's a girl near the cave too strong for me to beat and a guy that asked me to chop some wood or something (which I can't find). Not sure how to progress.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
There's a journal? I'm guessing in the items somewhere? I seem to be stuck after having moved in. I have trained the archer girl until it repeats with yoga scenes, the mother is under my control, the other daughter does nothing anymore. There's a girl near the cave too strong for me to beat and a guy that asked me to chop some wood or something (which I can't find). Not sure how to progress.
The "journale" is in the menu at the top i belive. Thats it for yoga girl and sister untill you feed them enough cum at breakfast and get the mother preggers. Spiderman style throw your jizz into the bandits face in the skills list in combat for a scene. To kill her you need ALL the stuff from the armour shop that fits you and equip them in the menu. The wood is literally across the stream from him on the ground 5 little log shaped things.
Go south from the plains till you hit the monster town.

Reactions: grgrgr5

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
when the next update and i slaying at bat area to kill bat before going in the house getting 5 bat selling them to store for hp to lvl up in case i need to beat a boss

Reactions: IkeDosen7

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
man when we finaly get the other sister that will be great don't get me wrong they all have hot body's but there is something about her that just get's me fired up lol.
She looks like Alyssa Milano ;)

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I see mentioned a scene with the mayors daughter , I've got past the chicken and got into the place at night , but she's not even there , so how do I get tis scene ?

Reactions: JackBeNimble

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I see mentioned a scene with the mayors daughter , I've got past the chicken and got into the place at night , but she's not even there , so how do I get tis scene ?
I haven't figured out how to get her scene, either. How to do that?
Edit: For me, she is there, and there is an activity star next to her bed, but it's not lit up and I can't use it.
Edit again: This game is fucking rad, btw, and I totally can't wait to fuck the older sister >: D

Last edited:

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'll guess you have not done all conversation events with her in the afternoon. If I remember correctly all of these need to be done or else the night event doesn't work in the mayors house.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Hmm, thank you, Pupsi! But I seem to only ever be able to get her to ask Vruk if he likes her haircut or something like that. Not sure at all what I have missed here.

Pupsi

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hmm, thank you, Pupsi! But I seem to only ever be able to get her to ask Vruk if he likes her haircut or something like that. Not sure at all what I have missed here.
the only other condition for the event is to face left(towards her) have you tried that?

Reactions: JackBeNimble

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
the only other condition for the event is to face left(towards her) have you tried that?
Ok, I think that's what did it for me... I JUST got her scene :D
TY Pupsi! Loving every minute of this.
I have it on my PC but mainly play it on my phone using Joiplay (developed and available here at f95).
Since I tap my phone screen to play this game, I think I didn't realise I wasn't facing left when trying to activate her scene. Got it now tho!

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes