DarkAngelGR

Nov 29, 2018
hey, i am interested in this game, i have finished the quest where i lure the mother to my cave, but i dont know what else can i do to progress?
can someone provide a walkthrough, would be appreciated

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
hey, i am interested in this game, i have finished the quest where i lure the mother to my cave, but i dont know what else can i do to progress?
can someone provide a walkthrough, would be appreciated
You have to lock her into the machine, it should have a star near it, then fill it, then tie her to the pole and then rest at the camp and return the next day. Some of the click spots are jank and you have to face and approach from the right direction. Just click around till it works.

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
We´ll have to wait and not get pressure on Pupsi, because he´s making at his pace and for free.
Agree with you, should not pressure on pupsi, let him focus on the story, the bug and more. make a deadline mean he have to finish in time, we can not play a game with bunch of bug or poor story.

Reactions: Mister Boo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am for that too. i have alway's thought if you push them to make a deadline then the game can kinda get must up. good things come to those who wait. the old sayings have a point.

Green Thing

Mar 4, 2020
Played .3 til I realized I had done everything possible. Eagerly awaiting the next version. Only downside to the game so far, spelling needs to be double checked early and often, quite a few errors here and there.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes