Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
so ive done inside for nearly 30 days ingame is there something missing for getting her pregnant also whats the bag of candy for.

Grachan

Aug 22, 2018
so ive done inside for nearly 30 days ingame is there something missing for getting her pregnant also whats the bag of candy for.
You just need to cum inside her to get her pregnant. It is take some time. Once i got it on second attempt and once i had to cum inside till day 70. You need bag of candy to give it to your future child.

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
You just need to cum inside her to get her pregnant. It is take some time. Once i got it on second attempt and once i had to cum inside till day 70. You need bag of candy to give it to your future child.
I bring candy to Elizabeth, so where did she run? I can not find her?

DarkAngelGR

Nov 29, 2018
Aight here's the version 0.4 of A Goblin's Tale:
Mega

Changelog:
-all of the main characters got new events
-a bunch of maps were improved
-some new maps
-some new quests have been added
-some characters got new sprites
-a bunch of bugs and misspellings were fixed (shout-out to my testing team)
-some stuff that I can't remember anymore

!!!Old saves still won't work!!!
I provided a savefile after the demo though!

The game now also has some signatures:

All of these signatures were created by Raminita

For the person who updates the thread, I would like these signatures to be attached to the front page of the thread with the mention of the creator.

I would also like remove all the attached pictures on the front page and replace them with these:
View attachment 664057
View attachment 664058
View attachment 664060
View attachment 664061
View attachment 664062
View attachment 664065
View attachment 664068
View attachment 664070
Thanks in advance for updating the thread.
hey, thx for releasing new version, i have a question. I gave candy to Elizabeth but she dissappeared,do u know what happened?

Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Keep playing people, Elizabeth eventually will come back. You need to progress with the other girls to continue her plot.

Grachan

Aug 22, 2018
I bring candy to Elizabeth, so where did she run? I can not find her?
You can find her in Laura's room, but i dont remember when. After you find her as adult in secret room, but only after Laura sucked your cock after yoga in new outfit.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok issue im absically soft locked i cant go this far to get this damn cat because it tells me i cant least i have to look for the cat :(

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes