Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
For those with problems with pregnancy rates, it seems to be a problem with the random number generator.

So, it seems is faster to save, quit RPG maker, open your load and try again than trying multiple times without doing so. I am not sure quitting RPG maker is necessary, but just to be sure.

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
So why cant i go to the part where the windmill is? like the Path to the right is locked for me

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You cant click directly on her but the square just below her, I spent some time stuck here. It took me a bit to figure out I needed to talk to Linda every morning to add to the milk also.
Correct. I discovered the click boxes are not aligned while in windowed mode. Thanks!

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
At what point do Emily and Laura get addicted to cum? Do I stop feeding them for a few days so they get desperate?

EDIT: Nevermind, just had to go into Laura's room in the evening and talk to her.

Last edited:

Vitellius

Oct 13, 2017
Anyone have a game save thats after 0.3 patch I can use? I dont want to grind back to end of patch 0.3. My old save wont work.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
i have gotten to the part of being able to sleep with the youngest daughter and get nude yoga.
i have the oldest daughter in the basement fucking her ass.
have killed the bat king in the cave, and i have also gotten a daughter from witch i gave candy to and she played with the youngest daughter in her room but now i have no idea where she is.
is that the end of this release or is there more that i have missed.
There's a few more things around.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
This should fix
-bugged catlady(Eva)
-mayor's daughter wont be outside at night
-Laura wont appear if you reached the end of her story

extract the file and put it in the www/data folder. overwrite the existing file.
In what way is Eva getting stuck, in case I'm not aware of the problem. I also didn't know there was a way to get the mayor's daughter outside at night.

BADshadow

Aug 4, 2018
Good game so far keep up the good work. (hope there is a way to impregnate them all as many times as you wish in the future :D)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Is there any fking way to hide texbox in this game ?

Literaly every scene is ruinned becoue I cant see if under the text.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes