danomator

Jan 21, 2020
f

Thank you for uploading this, for some reason when i paste the save files, they still are not working with the 0.4 version. Any thoughts on why this might be? THanks
because saves are still not compatible and you have to start a new game. this is also mentioned right above the download link.

Marisco

Jun 20, 2018
Excellent game and start. Plenty of content in this latest update. Liking the town and surrounding areas re-design. Sign of a good dev when they look back and think "this can be better". Keep it up

Reactions: GreatBuddy

ssjtomy

May 11, 2017
Can you explane this a bit more or post a screen shot?

Alot of things hinges on getting Linda pregnant.
she already gave birth and everything... saw my daughter and gave her candy, then saw her again with the youngest daughter but now she is gone... dont know what to do at the windmill......

mewmewdadew

Apr 12, 2020
so i'm having the following problems:
- i got the eldest in the basement
-i got the youngest to do naked yoga
-i got lindas daughter in the secret room
-i did the batking quest
-did the tower quest

now i'm basically stuck. there are a bunch of pics in the game files and i never got those events. after i gave the daughter candy she is just gone and she never came back. i never got the scenes with laura and her.

also there are pics of the mc jizzing on the apples in the majors house but i can't trigger them.

there is also pics of ciri and one of the blind demon monsters but i also have no clue how to trigger those events.

now i have no clue if my game just bugged or if i missed a trigger that i can't activate anymore or i just didn't find the triggers yet.

Edit: okay i got the daughter back in the secret room. i didn't think she would be with laura in her room in the afternoon while laura is also outside doing yoga in the afternoon because usually people aren't at two locations at the same time lol. i literally checked every other time of the day apparently but not the afternoon.
for the majors daughter i still have no clue tho. i did the chicken quest and visited her at night but she is only there at noon telling me to go away and i can click the maid at various times of the day but i still couldn't figure out how to get those scenes with the apples.
apple is the scene with Eva in her store, keep visit and help her find her cat. the store opens at noon or morning I guess. the bind demon is when you visit the castle of the witch, you only see it when game over (hit by a white zombie)
everything ok with me but the windmill and the tree with face on it. I fight the elder bat , and that it, can't go any futher 1590053746731.png

Last edited:

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
okay i guess except for the scene to jizz on the apples i guess i saw it all now. but i have no clue how i get that one. been around the majors house at every time of the day. visited at night, got all the pics with the maid when she cooks/cleans, talked to the major and majors daughter at all times of the day. no clue what else i should do.
It doesn't happen in mayors house. I guess you need to 'use mouth' of the blonde cat lady at night. After that she should appear at the stand near the bridge at noon. There is the cum apple scene.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
so Linda gave birth to a child and Laura now has big tits, what now? Waiting for an update or is there still a quest? and what about the windmill?

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
It doesn't happen in mayors house. I guess you need to 'use mouth' of the blonde cat lady at night. After that she should appear at the stand near the bridge at noon. There is the cum apple scene.
aaaaah. it's eva not the maid. okay then i guess i got all scenes for this update now.

Jul 7, 2017
Here is my advice for your story become more good.
1.Don't go to fast about sex ( except Linda because She was the reason for the beginning of the story).
2.Try to begin about harrasment like: Grope, kiss, show the panties,slap ass,v.v..v ( Laura, Emely and another character)
3.I think the daughter shouldn't grow up so fast just let her be a Loli and harras,train her when she was a kid
That must be more interesting than the current story.I like this game !.Hope this can go to Pupsi

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
How did you get the scenes with the daughter, thats what I'm missing
you have to bring her candy and then go to lauras room in the afternoon. then go to sleep with lilly and laura at night and the last seen should start.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Here is my advice for your story become more good.
1.Don't go to fast about sex ( except Linda because She was the reason for the beginning of the story).
2.Try to begin about harrasment like: Grope, kiss, show the panties,slap ass,v.v..v ( Laura, Emely and another character)
3.I think the daughter shouldn't grow up so fast just let her be a Loli and harras,train her when she was a kid
That must be more interesting than the current story.I like this game !.Hope this can go to Pupsi
Goblins grow up within a week

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Ok

So I played it and it was decently fun.

I can tell author is new to this bussiness - it could use more polish in pretty much all aspects of the game - but still Good effort.

One thing however is unfortunatly holding this game back a lot.
And it is waisting it's potencial.

And it is rushing things, and making the whole thing trivial - by making the Mother character obedient slave right from the start, after just tasting his cum a little.

First it is really silly - how she goes from nothing to "Master - please impregnate my daughters" right away. Concept of cum beeing addictive and corrupting has been arround a while, and it is very good idea to use it in this game, but it should have been steady gradual corruption, not magical re-writing girls character over an instant.

Imagine how much better the game would be if the mother character wasn't corrupted right away, and the whole game was about sneaking about, balancing between getting more bold with the girls, and beeing discovered.

That is Huge wasted potencial.

But still good effort on your first game Pupsi.

Good luck with the game.

Review (5 is average)

Goblin Art - 10/10
Character Art - 8/10
Scenes Composition 5/10
UI - 2/10
Story potencial 9/10
Story execution 3/10
Scene Writing - 6/10
Gameplay - 3/10

Overall 6.5/10

Reactions: ssmith