Angmir

May 29, 2017
I only just found it, so I haven't played this yet, but it looks REAL GOOD.

And the ammount of immages for just 1-2 month of work - is astounding !

I wonder if it isn't another project slightly influenced by my Idea for "Stranded Royal Family, Sneakly Violated by Goblins" though it appears to be without NTR.

I like it very much anyway !

Will give more thoughts on it once I play it.

Models of Goblins are amazing !

trjr101

Mar 7, 2018
Played through 0.3 like 10 times already. Cannot wait to see the new content that Pupsi dropped in this release! If I weren't a broke college student, I'd be giving this man a lot of money

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You're supposed to be able to click on her and get her down after you wait a day, then you can release her and you get the option to have 2 sex scenes, one on the throne and one on the floor, although the one on the floor is bugged on my end and never loops properly. Then you can exit the cave and find the white haired girl and then you run back into the cave and you plan to go back to Linda's family.

That's it.
Downloaded the newest version today (0.4) and booted it for the first time and have the same problem. She's captured and in the cave, but nothing else. I've waited 8 days and still nothing. The secondary quest log states I should stay awake at night, but when I try to do so I get a message that there's nothing to do at night and the time jumps straight to morning.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
i got to the end of the last update and now i have no idea what to do only thing i can think of is get into the wind mill but i have no idea how to do that

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Downloaded the newest version today (0.4) and booted it for the first time and have the same problem. She's captured and in the cave, but nothing else. I've waited 8 days and still nothing. The secondary quest log states I should stay awake at night, but when I try to do so I get a message that there's nothing to do at night and the time jumps straight to morning.
I capture the first whore ... but i think she stuck and i cant talk to her ...
Don't know what's problem, i have gone through that already in 0.4.

Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
You cant click directly on her but the square just below her, I spent some time stuck here. It took me a bit to figure out I needed to talk to Linda every morning to add to the milk also.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
i have gotten to the part of being able to sleep with the youngest daughter and get nude yoga.
i have the oldest daughter in the basement fucking her ass.
have killed the bat king in the cave, and i have also gotten a daughter from witch i gave candy to and she played with the youngest daughter in her room but now i have no idea where she is.
is that the end of this release or is there more that i have missed.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
ill wait 1-2 more updates before i play again but it is an insane amount of content for a new creator in such a short time. even ppl like who made superpowered, peasant quest mm. doesn punt out as much content per month in terms of sex ect. this guy id dump him 10-30k dollar per month if i had to spend for realz just to see if speed or quality would improve or more games would come out! x)

Reactions: GreatBuddy
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes