2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

iluvmaiwaifu

Jul 3, 2020
Need a little help,need to take Jenny to the movies and get a bj in her outfit #2,my issue:tryed each combo trying to figure out which is outfit 2,nothing works,we hit the clothing shop the go to the movie no BJ,can either end date or spend the day together.First issue i've had and looking for some help,(need correct outfit to progress).
you need to use the MC's other outfit the black one

Macamazon

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this game? or can you tell me how to get 8 love points with jenny i've tried everything and it never hits the 8 love points.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
To be honest, the game lasted a lot more than i thought. That's the problem when nobody know your work, and you believe that your gonna make a lot of money in your first game, i'm not saying that the game was bad, the game have some problems but overall was not bad. Look like in the end the mc was not having a happy life.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
To be honest, the game lasted a lot more than i thought. That's the problem when nobody know your work, and you believe that your gonna make a lot of money in your first game, i'm not saying that the game was bad, the game have some problems but overall was not bad. Look like in the end the mc was not having a happy life.

lets be honest, the "main female love interest" probably did more harm than good. some of her renders make her look like she just came out a vat of toxic waste. i get that he wanted to make hjer look a bit like stifler's mom but... yeah... did not work...

the sad thing is, aside from her, all the other LIs were pretty good.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
lets be honest, the "main female love interest" probably did more harm than good. some of her renders make her look like she just came out a vat of toxic waste. i get that he wanted to make hjer look a bit like stifler's mom but... yeah... did not work...

the sad thing is, aside from her, all the other LIs were pretty good.
Different strokes for different folks , for me i don't think that she have done more harm than good, for me she was a real world woman on her 40's, and i don't believe she was of what caused the game to die.

Computaholica

Aug 10, 2019
No working DL link... unless Mixdrop is just down for the moment? Would someone kindly repost a DL link?
Cheers!

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes