2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
For the developer of the game, love the game lot of fun, the twins should be on call though for repeat scenes... I sent home the girl and she never returned. kinda sad though. Maybe in the next release you could have a call button to bring her back.... just a thought

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

alconlxs

Aug 27, 2018
Bravo, ben fatto. Non ascoltare questi iper critici, fai quello che ti piace e vai avanti per la tua strada
I couldn't agree more. You should continue with whatever game you wish to produce. You are hurting no one with this approach for everyone has something that floats their boat. Please don't get in the way of what someone else enjoys that different than what you enjoy. With all the games out there with hyper attractive women, isn't there room for one game with less than perfect women?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found an error: after raeching 20 love points with Jenny (spending the weekend with her), in the mornings Little Bitch brings breakfast and then see the attachment. Ignoring that makes the game roll though.

Skankhunt 4 2 0

Jun 2, 2020
This developer needs to figure out how to design characters that aren't fugly like Frankenstein. The purpose of playing games aren't to fuck characters that resemble your local bartender, mother in law, or Frankenstein.
haah i think ur right

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A Happy Life [v0.5.0] [tutvuja7]

Original Size Win: 1,23 GB

Compressed Size Win: 122 MB (167 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

done with Cruncher v0.4.1.1(BAS@f95zone)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
NOPE, I would NOT even touch "her" (or him with a face like that ) with YOUR DICK.
1614547128097.png

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I found an error: after raeching 20 love points with Jenny (spending the weekend with her), in the mornings Little Bitch brings breakfast and then see the attachment. Ignoring that makes the game roll though.
Yeah same here and I can't do that quest or the????? One. :unsure:

Reactions: Forgotted

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
the pink font burned my retinas...and the lime green one finished the rest of eyeballs off....
Ah good to know that I am not the only one have huge eye problems with that game, I thought at first my bad eye sight with only 30% was the problem. But against the game before in Renpy this one is for me much too bright, so my right eye a burning allready since I play it :cry:o_O.

And after that I have a huge problem with that minigames, I win but I dont get any money?!?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Paide_day_cycle.rpy", line 88, in script
    $ inventory.remove (item_food)
  File "game/Paide_day_cycle.rpy", line 88, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Paide_day_cycle.rpy", line 88, in script
  File "Z:\AHappyLife-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Z:\AHappyLife-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Paide_day_cycle.rpy", line 88, in <module>
  File "Z:\AHappyLife-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Happy Life 0.5.0
Fri Apr 09 20:29:50 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: Synful62

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think it's a fun little game so far. Just started playing today. Love the 'Dad' jokes.
The color font was too rough for me as well, so I just changed it back to white lettering.

Thanks for the game keep up the great work!

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes