Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A Happy Life [v0.4.0] tutvuja7

Original Size Win/Linux: 739 MB
Original Size Mac: 722 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 76 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 59 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Not a great game, but it's not bad. I'm not a fan of mini games, but the memory games are among the few I do like. The mini game is just one part of each week day. The figures of the female characters are varied. It is not a bad grind. I often try games and delete them. This one is a keeper at least for me.

Reactions: kaneeden

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
i tried the game and there seems to be a bug, if you decline the trap content then the story goes in a loop repeating the day again

Arvee

Sep 10, 2017
Ok. Tried.
This is good mind control/slave game.
Not the best. This is not Akabur's Princes Trainer, but i played and enjoyed weaker games.

Sandbox games does not always need rich storyline...
I'll be waiting for updates. Keep good work OP! =D

hakon007

Jun 15, 2020
once you send the loli away you cant get them back and there is no way to progress the story if you turn down the trap, they just keep reappearing in the morning preventing normal morning events occurring, it needs to be asked once with a "warning this decision is permanent" and then disappear from the game if you choose no.

also dont have the doctor tease us about having a shower at odd times if there is no content for it yet, i found the shower an utterly useless feature since nothing happens even if doc joins you, there is no option to be devious during that time either.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: geraltal

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
This game needs a bathtub made from an upside-down VW Beetle, a Boy George cosplay academy, and a political minotaur.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Blue crunchies of the gaming world .. you can now do it propper on the new version.
JokerLeader your m eg a failed you yet again:
A Happy Life [v0.4.0] tutvuja7

Original Size Win/Linux: 739 MB
Original Size Mac: 722 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 76 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 59 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Or you can:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This developer needs to figure out how to design characters that aren't fugly like Frankenstein. The purpose of playing games aren't to fuck characters that resemble your local bartender, mother in law, or Frankenstein.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Glad i've decided to read these few pages. So let me get this straight. Jenny looks the way she does... because in the future there will be an option to beautify her, like.. properly? Thats the plan?

Really?? Because i've never seen that in a game before and sounds amazing to be honest. Girls always remain the same as they started (with the occasional 'she looks hot but we can make her look differently hot') in such games and her current looks are (were) detrimental to my willingnes to try after checking that the done content is pretty much with her.

So you really plan to give the option to put her in shape to the point she'll be like a hot babe (maybe even bimbo level hot?)? Thats.. kinda amazing and wonderful of an idea really. Unfortunately for you the first impressions of a game often defines the future of it, regardless of changes.

If people are stuck with the idea she is ugly they won't come back later on to see her changed. In other words people are not ready for such futuristic concepts :LOL: Not that you have a say in the matter now since you decided to go this way but i urge you to stick to it anyway, see how it turns out! Me personally am looking forward to see her transformed, preferably in a reasonable pace so the change would really be a transition, but that can be hard to pull off.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A Happy Life [v0.4.5] [tutvuja7]

Original Size Win/Linux: 885 MB
Original Size Mac: 887 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 90 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 72 MB: -

Or you can:

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes