2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

tutvuja7

Apr 7, 2018
I just wanted to ask people to please go to the following link and just choose one of the 3 options (to know if you liked the game or not).

You do not need to be a patreon or pay anything, the poll is public and will take you probably less then 10 seconds to read and click on 1 of the 3 boxes.

tutvuja7

Apr 7, 2018
A new version (0.2.5) is out...
Please feel free to share it with friends or other websites (I would really appreciate it if more people would find and enjoy this game).

Can anybody tell me if I have to report my game for it to show up in "Latest Updates" or is that automatic?

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Lad, with this scenario and story, it will be difficult to get more than 0 patreons. So stop spending money. Check the forum for games that make us donate.

No hard feelings, but 0euro/hour spend is the price for this game. Just check this forum for what attracts people

Also just remove this Fat-fat-fat blonde from the game. Just seeing this image made me not even try. Even in the covid-era, no one is so desperate

Last edited:

tutvuja7

Apr 7, 2018
Lad, with this scenario and story, it will be difficult to get more than 0 patreons. So stop spending money. Check the forum for games that make us donate.

No hard feelings, but 0euro/hour spend is the price for this game. Just check this forum for what attracts people

Also just remove this Fat-fat-fat blonde from the game. Just seeing this image made me not even try. Even in the covid-era, no one is so desperate
Well it does seem that you are right about this game never getting a single patreon who would think that its worth even a single cent...

I do have polls on Patreon to get feedback on how to make the game more to the liking of "fans", but if I never get any "fans", then I guess it's pointless...

I have a long list of things that were meant to be implemented in the game in future versions (including the doctor becoming more attractive. She looks like she does, because of the future story.)

But i guess you are right that I shouldn't waste any more money on developing the game...

Reactions: Synful62

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
Well it does seem that you are right about this game never getting a single patreon who would think that its worth even a single cent...

I do have polls on Patreon to get feedback on how to make the game more to the liking of "fans", but if I never get any "fans", then I guess it's pointless...

I have a long list of things that were meant to be implemented in the game in future versions (including the doctor becoming more attractive. She looks like she does, because of the future story.)

But i guess you are right that I shouldn't waste any more money on developing the game...
nah man make the game you want. the people on this site are just hyper specific with what they want. this game has massive potential in my eyes. post this game on itch.io and donations/support will eventually come pouring in. hell people even donted to me with my shitty games.

also, the doctor might be my favorite character. i love the way she looks.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
What's up with the fat bitches in these games? If I wanted to be a chubby chaser I'd just walk out my front door and start hitting on my neighbor. I don't want my fantasies to mirror real life, what's the point of escaping otherwise.

tutvuja7

Apr 7, 2018
nah man make the game you want. the people on this site are just hyper specific with what they want. this game has massive potential in my eyes. post this game on itch.io and donations/support will eventually come pouring in. hell people even donted to me with my shitty games.

also, the doctor might be my favorite character. i love the way she looks.
Thank you so much for your kind words and great advice. :)
I posted it on itch.io ( ) and overnight I already made 3$ and had 100 downloads.

I really can't thank you enough, it's amazing to actually finally make money...
If there's any way I can help you out in return, please let me know. :)

joetheflower

Apr 3, 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words and great advice. :)
I posted it on itch.io ( ) and overnight I already made 3$ and had 100 downloads.

I really can't thank you enough, it's amazing to actually finally make money...
If there's any way I can help you out in return, please let me know. :)
haha, the only thing i ask is that you finish the game! cause like i said, loads of potential!

Nexvinco

Oct 25, 2019
Doctor hint says visit her after work. How? No option appears.
Unless the hint is farther ahead than the game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1610715638710.png

JAN 14, 2021 AT 6:19 PM
A Happy Life 0.4.0 Change log

For just this update: I spent ~50 hours on writing thousands of lines of code (includes character dialogues) and my dedicated rendering GPU worked for probably 500-1000 hours (includes animation test renders as well).
I also spent ~100 hours editing rendered images (in Paint 3D) and video editing animations (in ShotCut).
This update adds a lot of animations into the game (all new content, no rework for old scenes).
Most of the animations are for the LB character.
Jenny = Love 14 (+1 in V0.4.0) - Nightly visit.
Jasmin = Love 4 (No changes)
Sara = Love 4 (No changes)
LB = Love 19 (+10 in V0.4.0) - A lot of new sex options (all of them are animated).
Also some story progression as well.
SB = (No changes)

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Woohoo!! Milfs, sign me up!! lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes