• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
It is correct. When I clicked on the full game download link I was taken to this site you show. If you click on the download link shown it takes you to another page that tries to install a malicious add on to Chrome that bypasses Chrome's block on pop-up adds. I had to go deep into Chrome's settings to delete it because I inadvertently trusted the links for this game.

Reactions: patrickB

GTX9800

Aug 8, 2016
Settings: I tried setting the "Dialog Boxes positioning" to "Fixed" but the dialog boxes are still floating around i.e. they are not positioned in the center-bottom. Does that option work?

ATLien

Jan 17, 2018
I did what the blog said to run on mac for a different game and it worked, but this game still wont run after trying the chmod thing. I think it has to do with the file in the MacOS folder. Idk would love some input from fellow mac users

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did what the blog said to run on mac for a different game and it worked, but this game still wont run after trying the chmod thing. I think it has to do with the file in the MacOS folder. Idk would love some input from fellow mac users
Open terminal and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game folder] hit enter:

Note: Commend "-R a+x" will chance the permission for all files inside the game folder (including sub-folders).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goobdoob and ATLien
Mar 16, 2019
I want to play from the beginning but I am confused how to go about it. Should I download the latest update and just copy the individual chapters in the game's folder? Also, how does the individual chapters' link have 12 chapters when the latest update is Ch11 Part1?

I am talking about the windows version .

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Alright I'm finally able to play the game thanks to Patrick B and his helpful download Mega link. Graphics are nice, but the English translation needs some serious help. The broken grammar makes for a difficult read and interferes with immersion. That said I had an ROFL moment when the scene after Jim completed his program came up. Jim raising his arms and stating, "I am the best programmer!" had the scene from 007 "Golden Eye" flashing in my head where Boris Grishenko is doing a similar action and ending with the statement, "I am invincible!". Too funny.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Alright I'm finally able to play the game thanks to Patrick B and his helpful download Mega link. Graphics are nice, but the English translation needs some serious help. The broken grammar makes for a difficult read and interferes with immersion. That said I had an ROFL moment when the scene after Jim completed his program came up. Jim raising his arms and stating, "I am the best programmer!" had the scene from 007 "Golden Eye" flashing in my head where Boris Grishenko is doing a similar action and ending with the statement, "I am invincible!". Too funny.

Reactions: LazingInTheHaze

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Well, if you are going to force me to stay connected you need to sell me that this is a good game alot more than RPGM games need. And I really don't like those. Not off to a great start when I have questions like, is this female protag only? choose-able?

Side note, I thought that online only games were not allowed? From the Requests rules:
Just asking since your active do you happen to have a walkthrough you mind sharing

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I want to play from the beginning but I am confused how to go about it. Should I download the latest update and just copy the individual chapters in the game's folder? Also, how does the individual chapters' link have 12 chapters when the latest update is Ch11 Part1?

I am talking about the windows version .
My advise, you have 2 choices :

1. either download the latest update (Ch11 Part1) and use the link system build in the game to download all the other chapters, one by one that is by clicking on the 'chapter links', and start playing from chapter 1. That way you will get all the information of what this excellent game is all about starting from Ch1 and you can choose to progress through the game as you like.

2. or use the download link for the complete game, all the chapters at once that is. Start playing the game from the chapter of your choice, but I recommend to start from chapter 1. (see Letsuploadlink on OP or MEGA here #1719)

Indeed the 'naming' of the chapters can be a bit confusing, while the created maps names will indicate for ex. 'Ch12', and inside such a map you will find 'Ch11p1' for ex., I honestly don't know why that is, but it doesn't matter actualy.
This game has a focus on kinks like cheating, swinging and sharing, and sometimes all 3 routes are available in a chapter, but sometimes it follows only 1 route, because the story is unraveled a bit more.
Yeah, yeah, some will react by saying there is no real story, but they are wrong, there is, you just have to use a bit of your imagination, that's all...

Support the Dev if you can and have fun !

Reactions: longjohngold

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I doubt you were able to read the code from the unity files... but it's certainly easier to read it from a post on Patreon.
Anyway, at least I hope the community will enjoy the extra contents letting me know that the game is appreciated. As a developer it's so important to know that all the efforts and hours I spend on this project are not thrown to the wind.
I've played game and remember where some hotspots are in the beginning why is it that while reading magazine, talking with receptionists, introduction to Dr all these hotspots are missing or inactive I can only score 82.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Just asking since your active do you happen to have a walkthrough you mind sharing
Hi,

Have a quick look at the OP, there you will find the link to the walkthrough
(It's like THE first place you should always look, before asking questions) !

Ah, what, click here :
It's not complete this walkthrough, but the game is not that difficult to play, you just need to give it a bit of an effort actualy...

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes