3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Here we are. Chapter 11 part 1.

There are three new steps to play.

406 new CGs were added for your pleasure.
There's also a new feature in the settings screen. You can now enable a simplified handling of the hotspots that will remove them whenever possible; I mean they will remain if they are essential to determine paths in the game.

Here are the links for the Update version:

- -

If you prefer to download the complete game (all chapters contents in a single download), please use the following links:

- -

Happy gaming to all.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Look interesting but i search carefully and i find any Linux version. Is a module to install and need 10 minutes to compile a Linux version.

Can we expect a Linux version in the near future?

I listen already people shout me "USE WINE AND STOP BORING ME!" But i have a deepest principe: if the developper don't care to compile a Linux version. Why should I complicate my life to play his game? Have lot of other fish on the ocean.

And the bashing, insult and schoolyard bullying start in: 3, 2, ...

Raicooo

Jul 23, 2018
I like the game but it just is such a time waste to download every chapter again when a new version releases. is there any workaround for that?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Look interesting but i search carefully and i find any Linux version. Is a module to install and need 10 minutes to compile a Linux version.

Can we expect a Linux version in the near future?

I listen already people shout me "USE WINE AND STOP BORING ME!" But i have a deepest principe: if the developper don't care to compile a Linux version. Why should I complicate my life to play his game? Have lot of other fish on the ocean.

And the bashing, insult and schoolyard bullying start in: 3, 2, ...
I'm really sorry mate but I cannot afford to publish the game in Linux. It's too much work and license costs with Unity. Perhaps if patrons number will increase I'll do it.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I like the game but it just is such a time waste to download every chapter again when a new version releases. is there any workaround for that?
You can download the full version (see OP). BTW, if you keep the game on your hard disk, you'll only need to download the update, keeping all the chapters in the chapters folders.

Reactions: patrickB

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I'm really sorry mate but I cannot afford to publish the game in Linux. It's too much work and license costs with Unity. Perhaps if patrons number will increase I'll do it.
First time I hear about this. I have all of this and i take it for free, legally on Unity official website.

It is only after a certain limit that a license is necessary. No Unity developer has ever told me this.

Usually, I am offered a Linux version within an hour after a short technical briefing on my part.

But if you say so. I would not insist. I know what to expect and I would just go see elsewhere.

Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok, I can understand that it takes time and work to change your code to make it Linux compatible, but "it's too much [work] and licence cost with unity" isn't true.

Unity has many different license models. It is also true that some of them cost money - but only if you are a business or your revenue (including funding) exceed more as 100k per year. As long your revenues is less as 100k Unity (Unity Personal plan) is for free. And all Unity version - except Mac builds - are able to build / compile for Linux platform.

As said, I can understand if you don't won't put more work into it, because in return you get nothing from it, but saying it is also due to Unity's license fees is half the true.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
what I don't like about this game is they all fuck with everyone.I would like more realistic stories,there is no deception, humiliation, rape, sexual harassment. (sorry my english)

Reactions: Dark Cloud

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Ok, I can understand that it takes time and work to change your code to make it Linux compatible, but "it's too much [work] and licence cost with unity" isn't true.

Unity has many different license models. It is also true that some of them cost money - but only if you are a business or your revenue (including funding) exceed more as 100k per year. As long your revenues is less as 100k Unity (Unity Personal plan) is for free. And all Unity version - except Mac builds - are able to build / compile for Linux platform.

As said, I can understand if you don't won't put more work into it, because in return you get nothing from it, but saying it is also due to Unity's license fees is half the true.
You're right about the fact the Unity has a personal plan: but I'm using the PRO version.
Plus there are some unity assets (that I'm using) that cost more money if you want to have them for different platforms.
Sorry for being misunderstood.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Chapter 11 has been release on .
Can you please release the full game on one of the trusted servers like NOPY or Mega etc.? I don't like to install anything that mess with my OS like this updater program. Otherwise thanks for a really exiting game with nice renders and kind of a story LOL.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You're right about the fact the Unity has a personal plan: but I'm using the PRO version.
Plus there are some unity assets (that I'm using) that cost more money if you want to have them for different platforms.
Sorry for being misunderstood.
No problem. I already thought that, but replied anyways, because here on F95 are to many Unity-basher who would use it as a new fact that Unity is a "bad engine" compare to engine XY. ;)

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Can you please release the full game on one of the trusted servers like NOPY or Mega etc.? I don't like to install anything that mess with my OS like this updater program. Otherwise thanks for a really exiting game with nice renders and kind of a story LOL.
To download the full game from letsupload.co you don't need any special program. Just the browser. For MEGA the game is too big.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes