3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Has anyone still figured out how to extract images from the chapters itself. It would be appreciated if anyone could help?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I absolutely need a walktrough for Ch 10! Because a walkthrough is the ONLY way to play this game. Without it you can simply not guess what comes next when you finish one scene and see the map. Which characters , where .. there are so many possible combinations and only a walktrough gives you some insight into that.. You would still not be able to play the scenes in the ideal order but you would at least know what scenes are to come, where and who's in them. Such a pity for such a good game to be built this way..

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I absolutely need a walktrough for Ch 10! Because a walkthrough is the ONLY way to play this game. Without it you can simply not guess what comes next when you finish one scene and see the map. Which characters , where .. there are so many possible combinations and only a walktrough gives you some insight into that.. You would still not be able to play the scenes in the ideal order but you would at least know what scenes are to come, where and who's in them. Such a pity for such a good game to be built this way..
Since the latest version, there's a new setting you can use to simplify the characters positioning on the. Go to settings page and enable it. Then you only need to click on the yellow map positions and the game will compose the cohort for you.
Hope this helps.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I red that on the main page but i didn't know how to enable it. Now i found it, thanks. But.. after the lesbian scene with Jenny, Jessica and Julia at the spa, there is only one yellow point on the map (see screenshot) and if i click on it i get Jenny, Claire and Jim and the "day out" scene in "Only the 3 of us", which I already played like 2-3 times before. All other points on the map are grey.. It may be that i played all available scenes in this Ch10 but there is no way to know that without a WT. I only know that i played all scenes from Ch9 coz for that i have a walk through. And according to the "Progress" window (screenshot below) I may have played all from Ch 10 also. But the Storyline shows 2 "new" ones in Ch7 and Ch8 (screenshot). Did you add something to these older scenes? Should I play them again?
eddda0a7ed193eea733c40f91b7d94be.jpg 4a1f1a3ef1c9fe0017e9bbc9a083d29c.jpg 5f6cff5512119eab1e85630a9aaa1c8d.png

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I red that on the main page but i didn't know how to enable it. Now i found it, thanks. But.. after the lesbian scene with Jenny, Jessica and Julia at the spa, there is only one yellow point on the map (see screenshot) and if i click on it i get Jenny, Claire and Jim and the "day out" scene in "Only the 3 of us", which I already played like 2-3 times before. All other points on the map are grey.. It may be that i played all available scenes in this Ch10 but there is no way to know that without a WT. I only know that i played all scenes from Ch9 coz for that i have a walk through. And according to the "Progress" window (screenshot below) I may have played all from Ch 10 also. But the Storyline shows 2 "new" ones in Ch7 and Ch8 (screenshot). Did you add something to these older scenes? Should I play them again?
View attachment 560295 View attachment 560297 View attachment 560300
As you can see from the image of the "Story Outline" screen (third image) you didn't see all the step in the "Only three of us" storyline (there are steps blacked with a red question mark). That's why the only yellow mark in the map is that of the picnic. Perhaps you messed up with the same games. Try to replay that step. You'll progressively catchup with the latest release playing all available step of that storyline. Confirmation is that from the first image you can see only one played step in that storyline.
BTW, you can find the WT in OP.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
As you can see from the image of the "Story Outline" screen (third image) you didn't see all the step in the "Only three of us" storyline (there are steps blacked with a red question mark). That's why the only yellow mark in the map is that of the picnic. Perhaps you messed up with the same games. Try to replay that step. You'll progressively catchup with the latest release playing all available step of that storyline. Confirmation is that from the first image you can see only one played step in that storyline.
BTW, you can find the WT in OP.
Yes but the WT in OP is for Ch9 not Ch10. I already have that and used it.
BTW1, thanks for Jenny mentioning of Jim not having the same amount of fun as she did in the shop - we spoke about that :) and thanks also for the first real swinger scene involving 2 couples. I hope we will see also Jim and Jenny swinging with other couples in the future (coz a 3some FFM is nice but not really a swinger situation if there's not also a man for Jenny there). Not that she doesn't get enough men :) but .. swingers should be 2 couples changing partners (in the same room or not, as they decide). And.. could be also 3 couples swinging (which could contain also a FFM and a MMF moment at the same time) or even better: a swingers club - where Jenny could get fucked in the end by all men available (heavy gang bang ). But that only after she loses her ass virginity to make more holes available, including DP :)
BTW2, All female characters are wonderful (maybe also the males but .. i don't look at them lol). And the new anims with camera movement are great! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Did you follow the walkthrough? In those two steps there are some small paths that perhaps you missed (few CGs if I remember well).
yes i did
and there are a error in the WR
in this seqence
HS: Jenny's belly (Turn Left) -> you'll lose one CG
HS: Jenny's ass (Turn Right) -> Best choice
it's the right choice from viewers point
but you need to click HS: Jenny's ass (Turn left) on flashing point

and no matter what i doo i can't get the missing picture in chapter 3
can you please look at my save
and tell me what i do wrong

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer
This game had everything to be great, the mechanics in the menu were excellent but one of the main factors of a game to become excellent within the game is, lacking automatic sexual animation.
Man having to keep clicking on the screen to have sex is horrible (you happen to be related to some optical mouse company) this business of clicking a lot of times to make a manual animation ends with any mouse, and with patience of any player.
algoritmos.gif

• Haha

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
This game had everything to be great, the mechanics in the menu were excellent but one of the main factors of a game to become excellent within the game is, lacking automatic sexual animation.
Man having to keep clicking on the screen to have sex is horrible (you happen to be related to some optical mouse company) this business of clicking a lot of times to make a manual animation ends with any mouse, and with patience of any player.
View attachment 567710
In the upcoming release of Chapter 11 there will be a new Setting (available in the Settings Page) that will enable to skip entirely the Hotspots when they don't affect game paths but only CGs discovery.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
In the upcoming release of Chapter 11 there will be a new Setting (available in the Settings Page) that will enable to skip entirely the Hotspots when they don't affect game paths but only CGs discovery.
What great value for the attention friend success.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I love this game because of attempting to demonstrate the mental process during sharing, cheating, cuckolding of the main characters, regarding some problems of the open marriages. There is an important dividing line in the game: the uncertainity of the wife, which may be (is) a starting point to a more tight bons or the estrangement in the main character's marriage.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
There's something i don't understand, completing a scene without seeing all the cgi, changes the end result?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
There's something i don't understand, completing a scene without seeing all the cgi, changes the end result?
Normally it doesn't change the result. Only in the storyline "Swinging, Cheating or Hotwife ?", following different paths will negate the possibility to see every CGI (you should replay the steps in each path to see all).

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Normally it doesn't change the result. Only in the storyline "Swinging, Cheating or Hotwife ?", following different paths will negate the possibility to see every CGI (you should replay the steps in each path to see all).
Thats not really made clear whilst playing the game and would explain a lot of the non 100% completion on some paths

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes