3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Saves are in C:\users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\LazingInTheHaze\Happy Marriage
Numbering ids progressive, i.e. first six saves in page 1 are from numbered from 0 to 5, etc.
OK then , if i counted correctly, and provided that the number represents the position of the respective save in the saves window and not based on the time of the save, it should be this one
View attachment Save00026.zip

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Another version, another code.
Tested on: HM_Ch11p1

Extras Code: VBANYS654-FD

Please quote this whenever the game is updated.
I'm really sorry to ask this, but I read lot's of post here and I didn't understand what this code is for.... Tried to copy and paste in the game screen and nothing new....Any kind pearson to help me? thank's and sorry again.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone have a Mega link or a magnet link for the whole game? I'm currently getting less than 100Kb on the 3GB file.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, the game is crashing when I click on the application.

I've downloaded the 'Full Version' and Chapter 11 part 1 from the front page but it crashed when I try to run it. I get the following from the error report:

"Happy Marriage [version: Unity 2017.3.1f1 (fc1d3344e6ea)]

UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0033:6169778e

Error occurred at 2020-04-09_171836...
...12187 MB physical memory [6649 MB free].
16539 MB paging file [10127 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134213266 MB free].
Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation."

Any ideas if/what I'm doing wrong?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
Either your game is placed in a strange directory from where the game can't access or another program blocks the access.

Please upload the entire log file as txt file here.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
For crazy fans, I'll explain right away, I'm really excited about the game! It's interesting to read and watch, and although the models are not the most original, they are created perfectly.

Next, I'll express some disappointment... Why the fucking Unity ? Why not a simple and wonderful Renpy??? Why with each update you have to be tormented by downloading some chapters, to be limited all the time in the save files ? Why these stupid, tiny, glowing things in scenes, WHY do we need so many unnecessary complications ???

Edit: Each time the game starts, red icons appear on different chapters... If I start the game in window mode and then expand it to the screen size, the background becomes simply black. Downloaded the latest version separately and all chapters separately, also downloaded the full game and all errors and problems are the same.

I lost my past savings, so I started over and... Hot pints, not all but a lot of them, missing without involving me. For example, in the beginning, Jenny sits at the doctor's and remembering, there should be a hot point on her mouth as indicated by the dialog box, but that point is not there. In the settings I checked if the corresponding function is OFF. I scrolled through the dialogs with a space button. Then on the bus and at her husband's office the same way.

As much as I love this game, so much I don't want to play it. Can someone share the extracted images ?

Last edited:

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
For crazy fans, I'll explain right away, I'm really excited about the game! It's interesting to read and watch, and although the models are not the most original, they are created perfectly.

Next, I'll express some disappointment... Why the fucking Unity ? Why not a simple and wonderful Renpy??? Why with each update you have to be tormented by downloading some chapters, to be limited all the time in the save files ? Why these stupid, tiny, glowing things in scenes, WHY do we need so many unnecessary complications ???

Edit: Each time the game starts, red icons appear on different chapters... If I start the game in window mode and then expand it to the screen size, the background becomes simply black. Downloaded the latest version separately and all chapters separately, also downloaded the full game and all errors and problems are the same.

I lost my past savings, so I started over and... Hot pints, not all but a lot of them, missing without involving me. For example, in the beginning, Jenny sits at the doctor's and remembering, there should be a hot point on her mouth as indicated by the dialog box, but that point is not there. In the settings I checked if the corresponding function is OFF. I scrolled through the dialogs with a space button. Then on the bus and at her husband's office the same way.

As much as I love this game, so much I don't want to play it. Can someone share the extracted images ?
I'm happy on one side that you're excited about the game but I'm, at the same time, really sad that your playing experience is so negative.
I would like anyway to reply to some of your points.
Downloads: you don't need to download every chapter in each update. The game was intentionally divided in chapter assets so that you can simply keep them on your hard disk and download the updated new version each time, overwriting what you left in the game folder. That's intentional and made to limit download sizes.
Lost savings: save files are written to your %user% folder; the game cannot control if you clean your %user% folder. That's up to you.
Red Icons on Chapters: when you start the game a background process verifies the presence of the assets in the game folder, with a timeout set; it could be that your harddisk doesn't report the answer in the required time; if you close and run again the game do you still have the red icons? Anyway I'll investigate further.
Black screen: no one ever reported this problem when passing from windowed to fullscreen. I cannot reproduce it but I'll check better.
Hot points: after many complains about too much hotspots I removed some of them and updated the walkthrough accordingly (although I could have forgot to update something). Plus, I added a setting that lets the player avoid hotspots automatically (you can find it in the settings page).

Thanks anyway for sharing your thoughts.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Either your game is placed in a strange directory from where the game can't access or another program blocks the access.

Please upload the entire log file as txt file here.
I've added the full error message below but removed the first part of the folder path and run by name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
You posted the crash.log but I asked for your player.log file which is stored the game's AppData folder.
I've just searched for it but can't find one. I've found 'Player' files in other folders in the AppData folder so I'm assuming that what you're asking for. I'm guessing that's the problem. Any idea how to fix it? Thanks.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I think you should have mentioned that this is not the only unity game you are having problems with. I am no expert on the matter, so someone wlse will have to help you, but I guess it is important to note that something is wrong with your system. Your post from Noemi's Toscana Rebirth thread:

Hey, I'm getting error messages when I click on the application.

I've downloaded it from the front page but I keep getting the same message and I'm not sure if I've done something wrong and how to fix it.

'UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0033:63f8f2f7.

Error occurred at 2020-04-14_201252...

...48% memory in use.
12187 MB physical memory [6282 MB free].
19573 MB paging file [12314 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134213266 MB free].
Read from location 0000000e caused an access violation.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
I think you should have mentioned that this is not the only unity game you are having problems with. I am no expert on the matter, so someone wlse will have to help you, but I guess it is important to note that something is wrong with your system. Your post from Noemi's Toscana Rebirth thread:
Yeah, I realised they're both Unity and posted the relevant error log on the off chance someone who could help might see it on one game feed but not the other. I appreciate the reply.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, I realised they're both Unity and posted the relevant error log on the off chance someone who could help might see it on one game feed but not the other. I appreciate the reply.
The point is, when you're asking for tech support, it's important to give all the relevant details. What OS you're running, how much RAM you have free, have you updated your graphics drivers, are other Unity games crashing. Stuff like that. It makes the whole process a lot faster and less painful.

Your crash is in the unity player library. If that was a general thing, you'd see a lot more people complaining about it. Therefore it's almost certainly an issue with your system. And since it happens with multiple games, it's probably not bad sectors on your drive, and probably is an OS issue.

My advice - Reboot. Update your graphics drivers. Download a RAM tester and test your RAM. Reinstall your OS.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Gave this a shot and while I was getting into what was going on eventually I just couldn't deal with interacting with it. Unity was terribly sluggish throughout meaning I often had to click multiple times to get to the next bit of text which then sometimes meant in hammering away at LMB in frustration you'd then skip a bit unintentionally ... I eventually gave up when I briefly saw some popup about hotwife or swinging or something but rolling back couldn't get it again (and rolling back often creates weird loops and things, also rolling forward when repeating a chapter doesn't let you skip properly)... also the hotspot mechanic just wasn't good, half the time click one would have the opposite result to what you'd want (like I seem to remember one on the bus where if you clicked the one on her which was labelled something bout her being interested or fantasising or something then the reverse happens and it stops and you'd have to click on the other one ... so yeah if it was in renpy and a bit more straight forward just making decisions about what happens and then that happens it'd be nice (and that'd also allow for compressed versions, which again I find is a go-to for me, rather than having a 4gig game off the bat - though I will admit that being able to update it seems a useful function, though despite downloading the full thing I've got red ! on some ofthe chapters including the intro but it played anyhoo)... oh yeah and multiple clicking to have to skip through every time people were rubbing or whatever was again an unnecessary ballache.

Reactions: Ruslan1

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Gave this a shot and while I was getting into what was going on eventually I just couldn't deal with interacting with it. Unity was terribly sluggish throughout meaning I often had to click multiple times to get to the next bit of text which then sometimes meant in hammering away at LMB in frustration you'd then skip a bit unintentionally ... I eventually gave up when I briefly saw some popup about hotwife or swinging or something but rolling back couldn't get it again (and rolling back often creates weird loops and things, also rolling forward when repeating a chapter doesn't let you skip properly)... also the hotspot mechanic just wasn't good, half the time click one would have the opposite result to what you'd want (like I seem to remember one on the bus where if you clicked the one on her which was labelled something bout her being interested or fantasising or something then the reverse happens and it stops and you'd have to click on the other one ... so yeah if it was in renpy and a bit more straight forward just making decisions about what happens and then that happens it'd be nice (and that'd also allow for compressed versions, which again I find is a go-to for me, rather than having a 4gig game off the bat - though I will admit that being able to update it seems a useful function, though despite downloading the full thing I've got red ! on some ofthe chapters including the intro but it played anyhoo)... oh yeah and multiple clicking to have to skip through every time people were rubbing or whatever was again an unnecessary ballache.
It would be great if you could share with us the specs of your PC, 'cause what you describe it's really strange.
About the size of the game: all the CGs are already compressed as much as possible. The fact is that the game counts about 7200 CGs! So the size coundn't be smaller (at least without giving up the HD resolution!).

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I'm happy on one side that you're excited about the game but I'm, at the same time, really sad that your playing experience is so negative.
I would like anyway to reply to some of your points.
Downloads: you don't need to download every chapter in each update. The game was intentionally divided in chapter assets so that you can simply keep them on your hard disk and download the updated new version each time, overwriting what you left in the game folder. That's intentional and made to limit download sizes.
Lost savings: save files are written to your %user% folder; the game cannot control if you clean your %user% folder. That's up to you.
Red Icons on Chapters: when you start the game a background process verifies the presence of the assets in the game folder, with a timeout set; it could be that your harddisk doesn't report the answer in the required time; if you close and run again the game do you still have the red icons? Anyway I'll investigate further.
Black screen: no one ever reported this problem when passing from windowed to fullscreen. I cannot reproduce it but I'll check better.
Hot points: after many complains about too much hotspots I removed some of them and updated the walkthrough accordingly (although I could have forgot to update something). Plus, I added a setting that lets the player avoid hotspots automatically (you can find it in the settings page).

Thanks anyway for sharing your thoughts.
Thank you for the answer and the clarifications, it's really satisfying.
But there's something I need to clear up, too. I changed the hard drive on my notebook, so I had to download all the chapters, the whole game and so I don't have any old saves.
As for the black background, you misunderstood me, it doesn't appear when you go from window to fullscreen, but how do I say this? All windows in the upper right corner have three buttons, where X last (close) is when I press the middle button (rotate) from the window game mode, then a black background appears. The game continues to work, all the functionality available, the dialog box is visible, but there are no images, only black background. If you do this quickly while on the screen your intro with ass, then the black background does not appear.
And how do I fix the red icons in the chapters ?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes