3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have a few questions that I would appriciate if someone could answer.
1.How do I get the threesome in the boutique.. Jenny keeps mentioning it but I cant acess it.. I can only give BJ(I think) to the guy that works in the boutique..
2.It says that the scenes where Jim is talking with the assistant and later Jenny speaking also with the same assistant are incomplete? Is it possible to complete these scenes?

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
There is a walkthrough in his Patreon page

Nov 27, 2017
This game is now so unnecessarily complicated. The old version was so much better. Just pick a chapter and it starts away. Now, you have to think and click like 12 different things to reach a specific chapter. We can't be expected to remember all these details!

Reactions: WoodyGB
Jan 21, 2018
Is there a compressed version available? If not them please someone provide it.
Also I can't understand which part to download to experience the whole game?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Now,

it's not very complicated, there are just several ways to get the complete content.

Either you download the complete game, so use the 'main' download link in the OP, or if you already had uptill Ch.6, you can use the 'incremental' downloadlink for Ch.7. Or you can first download everything upto Ch.6, see also link on OP.

Anyway, there is a new feature from the Dev, that let's you download chapter per chapter like you want :

It will give you this kind of message :

Works just fine (y)

Reactions: DonkeyFace and najm

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
If you find it to hard to look for hotspots or just want easy gameplay, go to the settings tab :

In the first couple of chapters (not sure maybe uptill Ch.3 or so) the hotspots had influence on the 'route' or playthrough, but in later chapters they are more intended to give you another 'experience', so they either give you more or less detail on the (sex) scenes.

Reactions: SAMASH112 and najm

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
If you click on a (downloaded, so green checkmark) chapter, you get to see all the storylines, some with question mark :

Click here : (that is on the text 'Storylines')

This will give you a new feature : The Big picture !!!

It will show you exactly the content of each chapter, and what your progress is in each chapter ...

You see, easy peasy :D

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Anyone else has this problem when trying the new storylines in ch 7.(I did the confused one and it worked good.. but now when I try and play the other two [The one with Jim, Julliete and Claire or Just Claire] it crashes)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone else has this problem when trying the new storylines in ch 7.(I did the confused one and it worked good.. but now when I try and play the other two [The one with Jim, Julliete and Claire or Just Claire] it crashes)
Nope, sorry, works fine on my pc.

But there should be a “Logs.txt” file created , in the main folder of the game, maybe you can post it here and LiTH can have a look at it ?

Grtz

Reactions: asgardtipar2

bobaxam

Jul 20, 2017
I have the same problem. this is what the logs.text says:

Tipo: Exception
Condition: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
StackTrace: Commons+<PreloadNode>c__Iterator3.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)

albertinox

Aug 2, 2017
hello all
someone is kind enough to upload a save from the start of ch5 or ch6? I have deleted all my content and lost the folder from appdata!

thank you... and thanks for this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: BiberonSZeta

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I have the same problem. this is what the logs.text says:

Tipo: Exception
Condition: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
StackTrace: Commons+<PreloadNode>c__Iterator3.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
Do you have last version and all chapter assets with a green check mark?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Pixel hunting during sex scenes is the most annoying game mechanic ever.
Did you try to reduce hotspot difficulty as explained by patrickB ? (see below)

If you find it to hard to look for hotspots or just want easy gameplay, go to the settings tab :

View attachment 330276

In the first couple of chapters (not sure maybe uptill Ch.3 or so) the hotspots had influence on the 'route' or playthrough, but in later chapters they are more intended to give you another 'experience', so they either give you more or less detail on the (sex) scenes.
When the slider is at 100 you should be able to see the hotspot clearly at first glance.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes