3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

freakpower

Feb 10, 2019
It crashed two times.

Tipo: Exception
Condition: ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
StackTrace: System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate)
System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[GameVariable] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate)
PlayerState.Variable (System.String VarName)
GameController.PlayHotSpots ()
GameController.PlaySay ()
GameController.PlayNodeItems ()
GameController.ContinueAfterCrossFading ()
imgFramesHandler.Update ()

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)

Anther

May 14, 2018
You are lucky, because i can't even start the game. Initializing and that's it. I tried it on three different computers.

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
So... what differs official 200MB download and the one with 2GB in size except it's with a smaller size? What differs Official Dev Downloads, Download, and Incremental Download?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
So... what differs official 200MB download and the one with 2GB in size except it's with a smaller size? What differs Official Dev Downloads, Download, and Incremental Download?
Official Dev Downloads is what I officially published in my Patreon page. They are similar to incremental download, meaning that you need either to have Chapter Assets from previous downloads or you will need to download them from inside the game automatically.

The other downloads has been prepared by an F95 moderator and I cannot garantee they are correct (for sure MAC one is not the one of CH7). I will support anyone using my official downloads (since I know them); sorry for this but I'm alone and cannot ensure to cover everything! :cool:

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
It crashed two times.

Tipo: Exception
Condition: ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
StackTrace: System.Linq.Check.SourceAndPredicate (System.Object source, System.Object predicate)
System.Linq.Enumerable.Where[GameVariable] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate)
PlayerState.Variable (System.String VarName)
GameController.PlayHotSpots ()
GameController.PlaySay ()
GameController.PlayNodeItems ()
GameController.ContinueAfterCrossFading ()
imgFramesHandler.Update ()

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)
Could you please tell me which step you were playing when you got the crash?

Max68

Apr 21, 2018
Despite all the possible combination i've tried with Jim Claire and Bridgette it always end up in a threesome any hints?

Max68

Apr 21, 2018
Despite all the possible combination i've tried with Jim Claire and Bridgette it always end up in a threesome any hints?

Jun 1, 2017
I end the same to threesome, i think is abbout save game if you try to go with all 3 paths, i make 3 save for every different path but for unknow reason at some points the the path are mixed, cheated with hott and swingging, probably this is the cause, try to play only one path from beggining to the end.
PS escuse me my bad english

Reactions: Koulo077

Max68

Apr 21, 2018
I end the same to threesome, i think is abbout save game if you try to go with all 3 paths, i make 3 save for every different path but for unknow reason at some points the the path are mixed, cheated with hott and swingging, probably this is the cause, try to play only one path from beggining to the end.
PS escuse me my bad english
Yeah, could be, but i'ts annoyng a little restart from the begining let's wait the update

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes