3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I have never understood why svscomics don't use decent hosting sites. Downloading anything from there is always a complete pain.

Reactions: Koulo077

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
Hotwife: Enjoying seeing your wife get fucked by other people.

Cheating: Fucking someone behind your partner's back

Swinging: You and your partner hook up with other people, openly and honestly.

There's a LOT of difference. You not liking them doesn't make that any less true.

Well... when you are right about that i guess you don't understand what he means...
When you playing a "Hot Wife path" you want to see a fully "Hot Wife path" and not forced to see stuff that belongs to another path like Cheating!
Same with the "Swinging path" and same with the "Cheating path"...

An example is on the Ch7 on the boat is made only for "Cheating path" but you can see it anw...
For the other paths Jim had to be on the boat and either watching and jerking off (Hot Wife path) or participate (Swinging path)

When the game is awesome the paths are an illusion & made in bad way thh.
When as a Dev want to have paths in your game the easiest way is to make just some different CGs for the same event! and some dialogs as well ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeardedJack

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Game over for me I'll be back in a year or so. There is no longer any real interest in seeing what happens. It's easy, Jenny will fuck with whoever is close and Jim will get fucked by the one who gets on top of him. I do not understand about Hotwife, Cheating and Swinging. They have hardly any difference. Then they start to see paths like mushrooms and it is a continuous fuck with whoever is closest. As is now the game Jim and Jenny could be a couple msrried or a couple of friends because they do not care if they are ahead or if they feel good or bad.
The paths are completely different. You don't know what you are talking about - not sure what game you have played.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Ah yeah, I remember why I can't play this game real well. I can not see the "Hot spots" because of my color blindness.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Why is so many of the chapters missing in the download
It seems all you have to do is play the game and go to the [Progress] page at the bottom. Then click on each one that you don't have and then download it. On the main page it shows the loading bar for the current chapter you are loading. It seems a little lame and takes longer, but it works.

Reactions: patrickB

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
well idk what you did dev but the game is unplayable for me, says missing data even though its all in same folder.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So far, I've tried this game 4 times and each time, the game either freezes on me or crashes -_-.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes