3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Compressing Unity games is...problematic. 500 megs is too big?
The game is already in "compressed" mode. Every CG is compressed inside the game. The fact is that there are many CGs.
And that's way the release is "incremental" so that, if you keep the game on your hard disk from release to release, you'll download each time only the new contents.

Reactions: patrickB

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
It seems all you have to do is play the game and go to the [Progress] page at the bottom. Then click on each one that you don't have and then download it. On the main page it shows the loading bar for the current chapter you are loading. It seems a little lame and takes longer, but it works.
In order to let the game download its contents, from the main page, you simply click on the chapter that has the red info icon. That click will start, after your approval, the download of that chapter. Simple!
You don't need to go to the progress screen. Simply from the main page.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
well idk what you did dev but the game is unplayable for me, says missing data even though its all in same folder.
When you start the game, can you see a green check mark on the chapters titles?
If not, you simply need to click on each chapter and let the game download the contents for you.
If you see the green checkmarks... ehm :rolleyes:, ops :unsure:, I need to know when exactly the game states that data is missing...

If you want to manually verify, you need to be sure that the "Chapters" folder inside the game folder contains 8 files, from CH01 to CH08.
Hope this helps

M'95

May 17, 2019
Is there a complete version to download? I don't allow .exe's to have free access to internet.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Wherever you see a Unity Tag .... don't bother to ask for an Android version. 99% of Games using Unity don't have an Android version - except for Glamour by Dark Silver!
That's right... but not because you cannot create an Android version with Unity. It's that way because to do that you need to download on your dev pc around 10Gib of "android" stuff... and then live with it... update it very often... and so on.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's right... but not because you cannot create an Android version with Unity. It's that way because to do that you need to download on your dev pc around 10Gib of "android" stuff... and then live with it... update it very often... and so on.
yeah, I know. I'm a beta tester for two unity devs here on F95 and they told me the same. They also mentioned what kind of a pain in the ass Android ports are. Starting from UI to libraries etc.. :D

Wherever I see another post of an Android-begger I only can shake my head.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone please help , What is the character combination to start CH7? or the event title to start CH7 I tried all possible combination in different places in the map but no luck so far or is it bug? Damn this new game system is so annoying, the olders ones are better with just finding hotspots. I re download the whole game again but still can't trigger the start of CH7, I just trigger older scenes in CH6

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
A real great game by the way. For now, just confused by this new chapters system. But seriously amazing creation, will probably patreon on september (yes for now money is for holidays!)

alcides

May 7, 2017
I cant seem to open from chapter five ongoing. There is just nothing there to click or play. When I check 'Storyline', it says chapters are new and open, but I just dont understand why I cant find anything to click on. The last scene i get to play is the scene where jenny picks out a new dress. That's it. Almost all previous scene are 100% viewed/played.

???

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I cant seem to open from chapter five ongoing. There is just nothing there to click or play. When I check 'Storyline', it says chapters are new and open, but I just dont understand why I cant find anything to click on. The last scene i get to play is the scene where jenny picks out a new dress. That's it. Almost all previous scene are 100% viewed/played.

???
  • As usual from the last release, this is an incremental update to simplify and reduce download size. Simply unzip the files into the game folder you already have. If you deleted it, with the download you'll be able to play all the contents of Chapter 7 (use the in-game download system to take other chapters).
Chapter 7 Part 1
So according change log in OP it's update only for prev version of the game.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
"android-begger"? I politely asked if there will be an android version, get your shit togheter.
Why do you assume that I referred to you as Android-begger? Did I not answer your question in a polite why? :unsure: If not, then pls excuse my bad English skills. I'm after all not a native speaker.

My reply to LazingInTheHaze was about Android-begger, who post like this:
"Android?"
"Why no Android?"
"Compressed Android version?"
"Pls make Android version"
"Game needs a an Android version!"
etc..

Last edited:

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
When you start the game, can you see a green check mark on the chapters titles?
If not, you simply need to click on each chapter and let the game download the contents for you.
If you see the green checkmarks... ehm :rolleyes:, ops :unsure:, I need to know when exactly the game states that data is missing...

If you want to manually verify, you need to be sure that the "Chapters" folder inside the game folder contains 8 files, from CH01 to CH08.
Hope this helps
well the first time around it was telling me to go to a website to download a chapter instead of the game it self downloading the chapters, then was giving me error processing to much , seems to be working now taking it one chapter download at a time.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Anyone please help , What is the character combination to start CH7? or the event title to start CH7 I tried all possible combination in different places in the map but no luck so far or is it bug? Damn this new game system is so annoying, the olders ones are better with just finding hotspots. I re download the whole game again but still can't trigger the start of CH7, I just trigger older scenes in CH6
Hi. Did you start from a saved game or you simply clicked on Chapter title to start it?
Anyway, based on the current game state (coming from a saved game or starting the chapter from scratch) you should see the playable locations in the map in Yellow and shining. The storylines that contain a playable step have their icon shining. The characters who have playable steps have their icon with a small "thinking" icon. If you click on the character you will see his/her mood and feeling, from which you can simply understand where to place the character.

If you need more help, don't hesitate to PM me.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes