3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Based on what you write I assume that each time you delete the game folder after playing. If you like the game why don't you simply keep the files and each new release uncropess the rar in the game folder? That's the idea behind the incremental release. If you keep the files you don't need to download the chapters each time.
You're right, I routinely delete games for disk space reasons. I have an older 512 GB SSD and space is at a premium so I don't keep copies of games that I'm not sure I like. If I do like a game, then I just keep a copy of the latest zipped binary until/when it's finished, at which point I will also have an unzipped copy to play.

Regarding A Happy Marriage in particular, you switched over to the new download system around chapter 5 or 6 or so and I didn't have all of the previous chapters which meant that I had to download them. You have a lot going on in the game so the individual storylines only get a small update with each release. Not all of them interest me so honestly it's not worth the time investment to me to grind all the chapter downloads for a storyline or two that aren't complete yet and probably total 10 minutes of gameplay currently. Each chapter takes about 20 minutes to download and I usually give up after the second or third one. I'm aware that the longer the game goes on, the worse the problem is going to get (fresh start on chapter 15 anyone?) which is why I feel that waiting until it's completed is the better option for me.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I can't open it on my mac. Maybe because I installed the new MacOS the other day? Anyone else having the same problem? Earlier versions work fine.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Based on what you write I assume that each time you delete the game folder after playing. If you like the game why don't you simply keep the files and each new release uncropess the rar in the game folder? That's the idea behind the incremental release. If you keep the files you don't need to download the chapters each time.
yeah i tried but I still don't have anything but remember school time unlocked. When I try to download more I get Generic/unknown HTTP error
So it doesnt actually work. oh well.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
LazingInTheHaze so I was trying to replay the game and have a good Jenny playthrough and realized that even if I do not do anything with the Taxi Driver she still talks about having fun with the taxi driver with Jim and Claire even though I did nothing with him. Is that how it's supposed to be? Just so I know and don't waste time with a Goody too shoes Jenny run.

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really like your game, Jenny is great! And I love your foot fetish, that's exactly my thing. Did you consider to introduce some double penetrations in the game, I've seen one almost at the beginning, but I'm definitely sure that you have a lot more in your mind!

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
LazingInTheHaze so I was trying to replay the game and have a good Jenny playthrough and realized that even if I do not do anything with the Taxi Driver she still talks about having fun with the taxi driver with Jim and Claire even though I did nothing with him. Is that how it's supposed to be? Just so I know and don't waste time with a Goody too shoes Jenny run.
It's intended to be as you find it. Each possible outcome in a step is intended to be confined in that particular step; the only case outside this law is the "Hotwife cheating swinging" storyline, where your choices span their effect along all the storyline steps.

Reactions: Computergod67

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
It's intended to be as you find it. Each possible outcome in a step is intended to be confined in that particular step; the only case outside this law is the "Hotwife cheating swinging" storyline, where your choices span their effect along all the storyline steps.
ok, thank you

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
ok, thank you
Don't forget that if you have all chapters content files, you can always play each storyline in a single shot simply replaying its step in the order they are presented in the storyline panel on the left of the map. This is another way to play the game.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Don't forget that if you have all chapters content files, you can always play each storyline in a single shot simply replaying its step in the order they are presented in the storyline panel on the left of the map. This is another way to play the game.
yep. i was just trying to do a good Jenny run, then a naughty Jenny run and save each version, it seems in the later chapters you gave us more control over her so we could control the naughty side but I guess there are some scenarios that can't be avoided... Thank you!

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Any Idea ?
i cant play Mr. randolph's company scene
When the error occorre, were you eventually clicking fast to move ve forward quickly? Or it happens everytime at the same point? In that case can you post the screen shot of the game windows with the error ?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I'm sorry that you really cannot think of other ways to navigate a game other then Renpy's one.
The UI is not so difficult. You have plently of freedon in navigating the contents. You can simply follow the story. You can replay any step whenever you want to see again the parts you liked most. You know exactly where there are still unseen CGs (step completion percentage) instead of retry and retry ecerything. The game highllights the characters that should go in a location when you hover the mouse on the location itself. You can see the big picture of the story by clicking on "Storyline" at the top of the map. Hotspots has been reduced a lot since the start of the game. In many steps you have many choices and different outcomes!.
I really don't understand what's wrong in all of this.

I respect your effort, the renders are fantastic, the story is good. I will try it again!
Thx

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes