3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Bug in Clothes shop... CTD...

Tipo: Exception
Condition: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
StackTrace: GameController.Update ()

System.tackTrace: at GameController.LogCallback(System.String condition, System.String stackTrace, LogType type)
at UnityEngine.Application.CallLogCallback(System.String logString, System.String stackTrace, LogType type, Boolean invokedOnMainThread)

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Jenny's anal virginity should go to Jim not that creep Randolph so i will revolt and not play this game if he gets it and not Jim. #justsaynotorandolph.

Reactions: polpolp

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Great game with fantastic graphics.

Wish the update was longer. Nonetheless, Looking forward to the next update

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
Damn! Damn! Damn! On Unity platform so no cg rip. The Unity tool didn't work for me. Foiled again!!!

D

Deleted member 45040

The stupidest game control I've ever seen.
It completely ruins the game. I tried this once awhile back. Great renders and story but the way it's set up made me want to punch my monitor so I deleted it and won't go there again.

SixT9

Jul 27, 2019
Can someone post a link to Chapter 2 for Mac?
On the Patreon page both Intro and Chapter 1 lead to Ch01 file and the Chapter 2 link leads to Ch03 file.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
we have to respect the developer wants to get paid for their work but...
This game is amazing, but the controls are the worst. Still, a great job with great story. My onlny sugestion is that if wa renpy, could be a lot better.
It completely ruins the game. I tried this once awhile back. Great renders and story but the way it's set up made me want to punch my monitor so I deleted it and won't go there again.

f1438993022

Oct 13, 2019
I met a BUG in The Chapter 1 "Where it all start" .I can not get into extras screen.
In correct way(From the walkthrough):
While Jenny is reading the magazine and thinking “…and I had sucked him while he drove me to his parents' house to meet them for the first time…” HS “...daydream...” => Jenny’s daydream her travel to Jim’s parents
I can see there is a hint tell me this creen have a HS.So , It SHOULD be a HS there.
BUT:
There is NOT a HS at the place(on Jenny’s lips).Even don't have the hint light around the screen.
I thought the game file has something wrong,but I download the ch01 file form the Patreon page, it still not work. Where is  the HS.jpg
What I did:
I used the Chapter 2's extras code before I start the Chapter 1.

Who can tell me what's wrong with it.
And how can I fix it.
(Sorry for my poor English, because it is not my nature language.)

Reactions: asd33asd33

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Can someone post a link to Chapter 2 for Mac?
On the Patreon page both Intro and Chapter 1 lead to Ch01 file and the Chapter 2 link leads to Ch03 file.
Sorry. Mate. Corrected the liin on my Patreon page. Chapter 1 MacOSX now points correctly to CH02 file
A side note: each chapter file has a plus one in the number. For example, Chapter 2 contents are in CH03 file.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
we have to respect the developer wants to get paid for their work but...
This game is amazing, but the controls are the worst. Still, a great job with great story. My onlny sugestion is that if wa renpy, could be a lot better.
I second that... Every time this game gets an update I'm so eager to try it, and then remember the gameplay...
And just read the thread around and get out
I'm sorry that you really cannot think of other ways to navigate a game other then Renpy's one.
The UI is not so difficult. You have plently of freedon in navigating the contents. You can simply follow the story. You can replay any step whenever you want to see again the parts you liked most. You know exactly where there are still unseen CGs (step completion percentage) instead of retry and retry ecerything. The game highllights the characters that should go in a location when you hover the mouse on the location itself. You can see the big picture of the story by clicking on "Storyline" at the top of the map. Hotspots has been reduced a lot since the start of the game. In many steps you have many choices and different outcomes!.
I really don't understand what's wrong in all of this.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I met a BUG in The Chapter 1 "Where it all start" .I can not get into extras screen.
In correct way(From the walkthrough):
While Jenny is reading the magazine and thinking “…and I had sucked him while he drove me to his parents' house to meet them for the first time…” HS “...daydream...” => Jenny’s daydream her travel to Jim’s parents
I can see there is a hint tell me this creen have a HS.So , It SHOULD be a HS there.
BUT:
There is NOT a HS at the place(on Jenny’s lips).Even don't have the hint light around the screen.
I thought the game file has something wrong,but I download the ch01 file form the Patreon page, it still not work. View attachment 435067
What I did:
I used the Chapter 2's extras code before I start the Chapter 1.

Who can tell me what's wrong with it.
And how can I fix it.
(Sorry for my poor English, because it is not my nature language.)
If you play the game from scratch, that hotspot is visible only if you set the extra code in the main page. If not the hotspot is hidden. If you reload a saved game from a chapter after Chapter 1, then you'll see the hotspot.
Exrta code limits extra contents only when playing from scratch or in the last published chapter.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
The artwork is fantastic and I don't mind the gameplay format. However, it's the chapter downloading that kills it for me. The storylines are spread out over multiple chapters so you need multiple downloads just for one storyline. The download speed is slow so finding that I need the previous chapter, and then the chapter before that, and also...etc. makes the setup for gameplay take a long time. It is unbearably frustrating.

I'm like a lot of other community members who get excited when they see an update for this game only to have that feeling fizzle out when I remember that I have multiple chapters to download even after downloading the latest update here. For now, my plan is to wait until the game is finished before diving back in.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
The artwork is fantastic and I don't mind the gameplay format. However, it's the chapter downloading that kills it for me. The storylines are spread out over multiple chapters so you need multiple downloads just for one storyline. The download speed is slow so finding that I need the previous chapter, and then the chapter before that, and also...etc. makes the setup for gameplay take a long time. It is unbearably frustrating.

I'm like a lot of other community members who get excited when they see an update for this game only to have that feeling fizzle out when I remember that I have multiple chapters to download even after downloading the latest update here. For now, my plan is to wait until the game is finished before diving back in.
Based on what you write I assume that each time you delete the game folder after playing. If you like the game why don't you simply keep the files and each new release uncropess the rar in the game folder? That's the idea behind the incremental release. If you keep the files you don't need to download the chapters each time.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes