3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
hadeslord
You need to download them. It should work if you click the chapter names in the main menu. If you get an error, try the release on the patreon page, the OP hasn't been updated with the newest release yet.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
just like other people here I can't download previous chapter assets

either in the game itself where it tells me that the destination host is invalid or in the Patreon site itself where it always gives me error when I try to download

I don't know if it's any problem with this update, is that in previous updates I was able to download the chapters assets without any problem

I'll wait for the next update to see what happens and if this happens again the most likely is I give up this game although I think it's pretty good,

I don't feel like playing everything again from the beginning

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
just like other people here I can't download previous chapter assets

either in the game itself where it tells me that the destination host is invalid or in the Patreon site itself where it always gives me error when I try to download

I don't know if it's any problem with this update, is that in previous updates I was able to download the chapters assets without any problem

I'll wait for the next update to see what happens and if this happens again the most likely is I give up this game although I think it's pretty good,

I don't feel like playing everything again from the beginning
ok i finally managed to solve the problem

instead of using the game here available in the forum I used what is available on Patreon's website and after that I was able to update the other chapters

the game available here in the forum must have some problem and should be updated with the version available on Patreon's

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
LazingInTheHaze
Sorry for the dèjá vu, but do new choices in earlier scenes/chapters get unlocked, by playing later ones?

I'm replaying "Jenny annual physical examination" right now (again...) and I can't get past 85% CG. After taking the route in the v1.08 walkthrough, I tested all alternate choices/missing hotspots (or in case of "...be professional!" taking it), but I only get to 85%.

...Are the "extra" ones by chance included in the counting? 'Cause if they are, it would make sense I'm missing 15%.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
LazingInTheHaze
Sorry for the dèjá vu, but do new choices in earlier scenes/chapters get unlocked, by playing later ones?

I'm replaying "Jenny annual physical examination" right now (again...) and I can't get past 85% CG. After taking the route in the v1.08 walkthrough, I tested all alternate choices/missing hotspots (or in case of "...be professional!" taking it), but I only get to 85%.

...Are the "extra" ones by chance included in the counting? 'Cause if they are, it would make sense I'm missing 15%.
Did you replay that step from a saved game where you were already in subsequent chapter or you started a new game from scratch?

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Guys I'm completely lost. Couple months ago, I downloaded the game but the game just stuck on initializing. Now, I downloaded it but chapter 1 and 8 are missing. I tried the in-game download but it says cannot resolve host. Then, I tried from the patreon link as well but it gives me a file called download. Tried changing the name of the file to ch02 since the file names inside the chapters folder are from 1 - 8 without intro. it also failed. Tried re-download the game and now only chapter 9 is available.

Can someone just share their game on drive or anything.
Thanks

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Rose09
On patreon is the v1.08.1 version, try that one and use the ingame download. Also, the chapters folder needs to look like this (no other files in that folder needed):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "manual" download tends to give you wrongly named files. And the v1.08.0 in the OP isn't fixed, hence the v1.08.1 from patreon.

azlaeyo

May 6, 2018
There is a problem in the chapter 1, when “...and I had sucked him while he droveme to his parents' house to meet them for the first time...” pops on screen, we need to click on a hotspot, but this one is missing, this is why we can't have the 100% on ch1, it's not an extra content i think.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
There is a problem in the chapter 1, when “...and I had sucked him while he droveme to his parents' house to meet them for the first time...” pops on screen, we need to click on a hotspot, but this one is missing, this is why we can't have the 100% on ch1, it's not an extra content i think.
Exactly at that point the hotspot will be hidden if you're playing the game for the first time AND you didn't insert the extra code (that you can find anyway at my site).
If you already played Chapter 1 then the game will unlock automatically the extra content of previous chapters, even if you didn't insert the extra code.
Hope this helps.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
c4cuckold
Just click on the chapter names. BTW, did you download the game from here or patreon? The version here in the forum should be bugged in that regard.

LazingInTheHaze
If you released a new version, please either update the OP or report the thread with the new version & links. Particularly 'cause, if I remember right, the current version in the forum can't download chapters. It's still v1.08, instead of the public v1.08.1 on patreon.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
c4cuckold
Just click on the chapter names. BTW, did you download the game from here or patreon? The version here in the forum should be bugged in that regard.

LazingInTheHaze
If you released a new version, please either update the OP or report the thread with the new version & links. Particularly 'cause, if I remember right, the current version in the forum can't download chapters. It's still v1.08, instead of the public v1.08.1 on patreon.
Yes I downloaded it from here

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
c4cuckold
Like I said, that version is, probably, bugged. If it works, great. Else, there's a patreon link in the OP. That leads to LazingInTheHaze's patreon, with the public download at the top of the page. Just click show more and get the v1.08.1 for your system. You don't need to download the chapters there, just start the v1.08.1 and click the chapter names with a red symbol next to them.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes