3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
in Ch08_Rel108 which are the 4 storylines that are continued with 1 step each (according to changelog) ? And what triggers the opening of the new line?
These are the storylines touched: Only the three of us, My prey, My Lesbian Model, She’s my virgin.
You will open the last hiddel storyline during one of the new steps.

Reactions: Computergod67

Rayplon

Dec 13, 2018
Where do I put the save file you shared please ...had to start again but cant find where to put it .....searched all laptop and unhid all files but cant see a folder relating to the game ..many thanks

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Where do I put the save file you shared please ...had to start again but cant find where to put it .....searched all laptop and unhid all files but cant see a folder relating to the game ..many thanks
Save folder is: c:\users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\LazingInTheHaze\Happy Marriage

Reactions: Rayplon

ams15

Feb 21, 2018
I have a (probably stupid) question - if in the changelog there's an info that it covers 4 storylines does it mean I have to run 8 chapters 4 times each to see all of the content there?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I dont know about you guys but for me this game has become impossible to play. I try since 3 hours to find a way to fuckin ADVANCE with te story lines of the last update Ch8. I only managed to go on with the scene in the Boutique with Winthorpe Martha and Jenny but i can find absolutelly no way to do the first , the 3rd and the 4th advancements because there is no fuckin map in which i can place Jim in his office alone or with Claire and get a green button to play the scene described in the WT as "Jim at his office programming the worm". There is also never a fuckin "Spa" on any map to go there with Jim and meet Randolph.. As for "Jessica alone in her studio", that studio also never appears on map although i was there before. I did play all the lines in the previous chapters as they were described in the WT for those updatea but the fuckin "Mechanics" of this game make it impossible to go on unless you are a medium and can read the developer's troubled mind..

This is yet another "coder" who only cares about showing to the other nerds what he can do in programming while they cant. If the users of his product are able to enjoy it or at least to advance in it somehow, seems to be irrelevant for him. And with only 12 pages of saves it is for me impossible to try to guess what to do and do ALL that i may have to do in order to somehow .. fuckin CONTINUE THE GAME!

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I dont know about you guys but for me this game has become impossible to play. I try since 3 hours to find a way to fuckin ADVANCE with te story lines of the last update Ch8. I only managed to go on with the scene in the Boutique with Winthorpe Martha and Jenny but i can find absolutelly no way to do the first , the 3rd and the 4th advancements because there is no fuckin map in which i can place Jim in his office alone or with Claire and get a green button to play the scene described in the WT as "Jim at his office programming the worm". There is also never a fuckin "Spa" on any map to go there with Jim and meet Randolph.. As for "Jessica alone in her studio", that studio also never appears on map although i was there before. I did play all the lines in the previous chapters as they were described in the WT for those updatea but the fuckin "Mechanics" of this game make it impossible to go on unless you are a medium and can read the developer's troubled mind..

This is yet another "coder" who only cares about showing to the other nerds what he can do in programming while they cant. If the users of his product are able to enjoy it or at least to advance in it somehow, seems to be irrelevant for him. And with only 12 pages of saves it is for me impossible to try to guess what to do and do ALL that i may have to do in order to somehow .. fuckin CONTINUE THE GAME!
Hi mizilic ,
I'm really sorry that my game gave you so bad impressions and let you rage so much on it.
I assure you that I'm not what you're describing: neither a "coder who only cares about showing to the other nerds what he can do" nor a dev who doesn't care about player's experience.
Based on what I know there are thousands of players who are able to play and enjoy the game; and I often helped many of them to solve their problems, when eventually they appeared. And it seems from your words that you were able to play previous chapters at least.
That said I'll be happy to help you to solve the problems you're experiencing, simply PM me describing in a constructive way your case.

Just FYI, there are millions of computers out there, each one with its configuration, software, settings, permissions and so on... I'm alone and it's practically impossible for me to test the game in every single possible situation. So be helpful (also for all the others players who will benefit from my bug removal) and be constructive and descriptive describing your user experience.

Mar 28, 2018
I really like this game, but unfortunately the navigation system for quests has become too confusing, cumbersome and time consuming with so many permutations forcing the user to navigate potentially hundreds of combinations of place/people before they can invoke the 'next' quest; in consequence, I have decided to ignore each 'most recent' update concentrate on those times/events that are covered by the walk-through (usually the previous update).

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I really like this game, but unfortunately the navigation system for quests has become too confusing, cumbersome and time consuming with so many permutations forcing the user to navigate potentially hundreds of combinations of place/people before they can invoke the 'next' quest; in consequence, I have decided to ignore each 'most recent' update concentrate on those times/events that are covered by the walk-through (usually the previous update).
You don't have to test all the combinations possible of characters/locations. Follow the hints (there's always a reference to the location of the next scene) of the characters with the "thinking" icon and consider only the location with the yellow button. You should find the correct combination in no time.

Reactions: Mwanted
Mar 28, 2018
Hi LazingInTheHaze, thank you for your prompt response, and for the clarification regarding your 'hint' system. I am well acquainted with the properties of combinations and permutations and realise that one does not need to search all of the branches of a 'tree', and I do consider the information given in the hints. Unfortunately I find the hints too vague to be of specific value, and the 'thinking icons' can often pertain to multiple quests (as they can appear on many of the characters) and consequently do not appear (to me) to sufficiently 'pin down' 'which cohort' relates to 'whatever place': Sry, just my opinion. Its still a great game, I will just delay my interactions with it.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi LazingInTheHaze, thank you for your prompt response, and for the clarification regarding your 'hint' system. I am well acquainted with the properties of combinations and permutations and realise that one does not need to search all of the branches of a 'tree', and I do consider the information given in the hints. Unfortunately I find the hints too vague to be of specific value, and the 'thinking icons' can often pertain to multiple quests (as they can appear on many of the characters) and consequently do not appear (to me) to sufficiently 'pin down' 'which cohort' relates to 'whatever place': Sry, just my opinion. Its still a great game, I will just delay my interactions with it.
Do you have any suggestion to make the hint system more useful?

Mar 28, 2018
Hi LazingInTheHaze, and again thank you for your fast response. Imo the hint system could be augmented in a number of ways; but off the top-of-my-head I guess that the most useful would be to enable a type of functionality such that when the mouse is hovered over a location button then the relevant cohort may be highlighted in some manner. I do appreciate that this is not simple or straightforward to implement and understand if the resource required is not available. However such a change would significantly reduce the potentially confusing and time consuming interactions that the user makes to invoke a quest at the present time. With regards.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi LazingInTheHaze, and again thank you for your fast response. Imo the hint system could be augmented in a number of ways; but off the top-of-my-head I guess that the most useful would be to enable a type of functionality such that when the mouse is hovered over a location button then the relevant cohort may be highlighted in some manner. I do appreciate that this is not simple or straightforward to implement and understand if the resource required is not available. However such a change would significantly reduce the potentially confusing and time consuming interactions that the user makes to invoke a quest at the present time. With regards.
Nice idea. I look forward to it... Thanks very much!

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes