3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
For all those having problems to follow walkthrogh in the first step (annual examination) I would like to remember that I reworked that step and updated walkthrough in my patreon page.
If that's the case you have effectively made the current walkthrough useless, as someone that doesn't have hours to waste on trying to find all the secrets I make a suggestion, you could atleast release the new walkthrough up to chapter 7 only if you are determined to have it behind a pay wall just a suggestion.

That aside the game looks pretty good, aesthetically pleasing to say the least.

EDIT: I retract my last statement regarding the suggestion the cost of acquiring it is a dollar!

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone help bottom line it for me? Can you play as a female protagonist that actually controls some of her situation or are we just going have a narrative railroaded cum slut female getting screwed over and over with set/forced scenes like many I have found here? Thank you so much to anyone that can help me with this question. :)

Reactions: commanderkorra

Koulo077

Jan 26, 2018
Can anyone help bottom line it for me? Can you play as a female protagonist that actually controls some of her situation or are we just going have a narrative railroaded cum slut female getting screwed over and over with set/forced scenes like many I have found here? Thank you so much to anyone that can help me with this question. :)
she will fuck almost anyone without be able to control anything most of the times tbh...
swinging, hot wife or cheating paths are an illusion... your choices doesn't matters tbh... even if you are on a specific path you will see the same events, the dev i guess didn't care to make all the events to fit all the paths!

Last edited:
Reactions: TessSadist

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if shes been changed to the generic take whore around to do yada yada yada with every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard there is in the game then I'll probably pass on this game from now on then. Though I guess I could just ignore any chapter that has and dicks in it and just play the ones with girls in them.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So, as new chapters are released, the old chapters extra content is opened. WIth this build, he completely re-did chapter 1, so chap 1 & 8 extra content requires the code. When chap 9 is released, 1 & 8 will be unlocked and 9 will require the code. Currently, chap 2-7 should be unlocked.
Okay so when I extracted the zip the chapter number said it as 9 and I have chapters 1-7 from previous versions it seems like I'm missing the file for chapter 8 I'll double check so is it safe to suggest to copy past chapter content files to the chapter folder for newest version without any glitches occurring?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Jack73

That is because you don't have the chapter downloaded. Each chapter you must either download in game or download the chapters from their patreon. If there is a red ! point then you don't have it downloaded so just click each line and download them one at a time.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I download all the chapters from their pateon page and am still getting red for 2 chapters. Re-downloaded and started new games. "Where all started"" and Being Adventurous" show red. "Follow the Hints" was showing red till I redownloaded and made a new game.

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Any other OSX users having trouble? I'm a Patron and downloaded the latest version, all the assets... and I still have a couple red exclamation points. In-game downloading doesn't seem to do anything.

Help?

Reactions: ubermak

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
in Ch08_Rel108 which are the 4 storylines that are continued with 1 step each (according to changelog) ? And what triggers the opening of the new line?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
You don't see the hotspot probably because you started from the first chapeter without the Extra code; in that case the game needs the extra code to let you see the extra content related to visit to the parents. As a walkaround, you can load a save game in which you already played that step and click on that step box in the "Narration" storyline to replay it. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Computergod67
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes