3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Did the newest update break anything for you guys ? All my progress on ch1 went back to 0% for some odd reason... but when I load my save everything is fully discovered... except the doctor visit... its now at 86.... so I thought "whatever I will replay that one, it was easy".... none of the hotspots work... the game doesnt ask for them, they dont appear on the screen, nothing !!
Progress in CH1 has been reset by the game since I reworked CH1 from previous versions. So the progress is reset so that you have another way to know that there's new content there to be seen.

darku

Oct 19, 2017
hi i got the windows version but only the last chapter is downloaded, when i try to automatically download it, its too slow or doesnt work bc i cant see the bar moving

trukosti

Dec 10, 2017
Guys i have a problem with the 'doctors examination'. I cant reach all the content. Doctor stop for searching the stethoscope and cant find it. And stop examine jenny. I find all the hotspots and try all the options but at the end doctor stops. Help me please. I reach %60 of that sequence and cant finish the rest of it. Help!

Reactions: Rythan25

Pole Star

Aug 7, 2018
Guys, I need help. I am struck in a loop at the end of Chapter 5. Any help regarding this would be appreciated. Thanks.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
I'm new to this game but there seem to be problems at the start. I found the tutorial hotspot and found/ignored the doctor's office hotspot during the examination but the one in between where she is reminiscing is absent. The walkthrough says to click the lips, as expected, but there's no hotspot there and no scene plays.

It's also noticeable that when using the fast-forward and backward buttons to decision points, the images are not always drawn. So you're being asked to click a hotspot on a black image (this did not occur for the daydream in the waiting room but does occur when fast forwarding to talking to the receptionist and fast forwarding to the decision point in the doctor's office). None of these images failed to be drawn when moving through the game normally.

It's also perhaps worth mentioning that although the game is on chapter 8, even the intro would still benefit from some simple edits of the English to fix mistakes and improve flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: korsmain

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
LazingInTheHaze

Game seems busted after the lastest update, you are more then likely already aware and working a fix but the hotpots no longer appear and can not be clicked which blocks access to content.

Information of note: Fresh game downloaded, chapters downloaded via inbuilt downloader, new game started.

Last edited:

steed blacke

Mar 3, 2018
LazingInTheHaze

Game seems busted after the lastest update, you are more then likely already aware and working a fix but the hotpots no longer appear and can not be clicked which blocks access to cotent.

Information of note: Fresh game downloaded, chapters downloaded via inbuilt downloader, new game started.
same issue here

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Why do we have to DL all that in the game? what do we download here?

I like the game, but the UI/UX is horrible. The idea is quite good, but it just gets confusing as fuck. Why not just tell the story as a VN? I will try a new run, bc my saves seem to be broken ... :(

Edit: And crashed in act 1 ... a mess :(

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mod pls herew me out i have a fkn urgent requetst(bullshit) but still how to adress a mod stuff?
If you have an issue with a post, report that post. If it's another issue, open a ticket.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems there's only whore route now. Started new game and during the doctor part you never got any hot spots at all like you did in the other updates. I made the MC avoid the other girl and had the female MC go only after female characters but it seems you have no control on anything and the MC saying to his wife that him and some girl masturbated together even though he never did. So I'm closing the game and deleting it till it has been fixed.

Reactions: Koulo077

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
For all those having problems to follow walkthrogh in the first step (annual examination) I would like to remember that I reworked that step and updated walkthrough in my patreon page.

rhirne12

Jul 3, 2017
So in "A new coworker for Claire," no matter what I do, I cannot get the Hotwife path scenes. even after replaying all the steps several times, I get the Cheating path scene for both Hotwife / No path (all paths equal)

Reactions: ant007 and shanarc

kiran

Apr 26, 2017
Looks like there is a bug in mac version not able to click any thing. Not even the doc clinic icon. Any help is much appreciated.

rhirne12

Jul 3, 2017
Does each chapter have extra content code or is there a master code?
So, as new chapters are released, the old chapters extra content is opened. WIth this build, he completely re-did chapter 1, so chap 1 & 8 extra content requires the code. When chap 9 is released, 1 & 8 will be unlocked and 9 will require the code. Currently, chap 2-7 should be unlocked.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes