3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
You need to have all chapters with Green checkmark in order to start the various steps randomly. Please from the start screen, click on each chapter title and let the game download the contents. Then retry what you were doing.
ok thanks I have not noticed that i have 1 chapter not green

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
downloaded the lasted update got the ! saying i'm missing things and when I tried to download th e missing files it got about half way through the 'intro' chapter updating when it said 'unexpected error' and had to exit the game and when I tried to load up the game again it crashed right away, anyone else getting this weird issue?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
downloaded the lasted update got the ! saying i'm missing things and when I tried to download th e missing files it got about half way through the 'intro' chapter updating when it said 'unexpected error' and had to exit the game and when I tried to load up the game again it crashed right away, anyone else getting this weird issue?
Nope, downloaded and installed fine for me..

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
After Jenny's second photoshoot - the 4some with Randolph and Jessica - i get the outside dialog and i'm stuck at "did it turn out how you wanted". Can't get past it, just a loop. Any ideas/fixes? Tnx

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
After Jenny's second photoshoot - the 4some with Randolph and Jessica - i get the outside dialog and i'm stuck at "did it turn out how you wanted". Can't get past it, just a loop. Any ideas/fixes? Tnx
Can you post the savegame exactly before that moment please so I can verify?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think that the extra content is in the last scene in the 10th new storyline when Jim enter in the living room with Jenny and Bridgette, because Bridgette leave and the scene stop at 43%... maybe will be a threesome with Jim, Jenny and her?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
here it is, hope i got the right files :p
Mate, you found a bug. It will be OK in next release. For now, as a fast workaround, please use the attached save (simply overwrite the one you sent me) and you should be able to continue from the exact following CG.
Sorry for that.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes