3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Not for now but I plan in future.
Darn as I was under the impression from the walkthrough that one of the options had a female say another has nice feet which lessens cg's but could've triggered for a scene for that situation either in a threesome or orgy type of encounter for the female that said nice feet to follow through with said option.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Darn as I was under the impression from the walkthrough that one of the options had a female say another has nice feet which lessens cg's but could've triggered for a scene for that situation either in a threesome or orgy type of encounter for the female that said nice feet to follow through with said option.
Don't dispare, mate... ;)

Mar 28, 2018
I really like this game but it seems to me that the dev is unfortunately 'learning on the hoof' - introducing new game functionality and new variables with each update, without any introduction and not providing guidance on how to use the new functions whose operation is not self evident. I would have expected that for any good game the (more or less) complete story-line and functionality would have all been in place before writing any code or rendering any images. I understand the desire to explore and try new things out, but it would be helpful to the users of your product that 1) a change(s) have happened, 2) why the change(s) have happened (for instance added benefit or enabling options/functionality), 3) thorough testing of the new features should occur before release (fine tuning by the users is acceptable), and most important 4) provide some guidance on how to use the new functionality (notes or document or whatever). I attempted to use the new functionality deployed during the picnic of ch 7 a few times but each time the game to exited catastrophically, so I will wait until a patch or the next update.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I really like this game but it seems to me that the dev is unfortunately 'learning on the hoof' - introducing new game functionality and new variables with each update, without any introduction and not providing guidance on how to use the new functions whose operation is not self evident. I would have expected that for any good game the (more or less) complete story-line and functionality would have all been in place before writing any code or rendering any images.
That's what it is. The game was conceived from the start to the end since the first release: I made a plan that I'm following. The first chapters were released intentionally with a simple "straightforward approach" because they were there to introduce the characters and the main story.
After that, as planned, the new "map" feature was introduced because the story is too much complex, with different paths for different characters (each one with relates to others). It would be impossible to fully understand the story for the player without the "storylines/steps" concept and the possibility to reread short abstracts of what happened in the past chapters.
What was not planned but introduced, only after seeing players difficulties, is the "Great Picture" feature (accessible clicking on the "Storylines" title above the map), which summarizes the complete story exposing to the player all the steps.

I understand the desire to explore and try new things out, but it would be helpful to the users of your product that 1) a change(s) have happened, 2) why the change(s) have happened (for instance added benefit or enabling options/functionality),
A beta release of Chapter 6 was released with no new content but only to present and show the new "storylines/steps" approach.
I also described why the new mechanics were introduced (see my ).

3) thorough testing of the new features should occur before release (fine tuning by the users is acceptable), and most important
That's the sad part. You're right and I agree 100% about the need to deep testing the game. But when you're alone... well that's really difficult. Software development literature teaches that the tests should be done by someone different from the programmer, since the programmer is "biased" in his tests. That's why it's very difficult for me to find all the bugs although I spend many hours testing the game. Plus, out there, there are so many different PC and OS configurations that it would be impossible for me to test all of them.
That's why I try my best to follow the forums and my patrons, grab any constructive indication of bugs/difficulties from the players and produce fast fixes ASAP.

4) provide some guidance on how to use the new functionality (notes or document or whatever).
Along with the release of the new mechanics a PDF introduction to them has been released also (see OP).

I attempted to use the new functionality deployed during the picnic of ch 7 a few times but each time the game to exited catastrophically, so I will wait until a patch or the next update.
That's sound strange. CH7 release was quite stable with regard to playability and bugs. If you can argue more which problem you encountered, I'll be happy to fix any eventual bug still present.

Happy Gaming!

Mar 28, 2018
Dear LazingTheHaze, many thanks for your prompt and informative response. It is good to hear that you have carefully planned and implemented your game. I understand the difficulties involved in catching and fixing coding deficiencies, especially when you have to do it on your own; you have my respect, and I wish your project well. With respect to the bug I will try to make time tomorrow to identify and catalogue the relevant details of the bug. With regards.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck at 96 CG in "Jenny annual physical examination", anyone got a idea how to get the rest? Followed the WT to the letter and during "replay" also tried the negative options or not taking any/some HS I'm supposed to, more than a few times. But somehow I can't unlock the remaining CG.

The only thing I've found about it is that LazingInTheHaze in april '18 had a glitch in the game logic and the only way to unlock everything was to take all (inluding "bad") paths. That was supposed to be fixed in the next version... sometime may '18?

So either the glitch is back, I've missed a memo or been doing something wrong. o_o

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm stuck at 96 CG in "Jenny annual physical examination", anyone got a idea how to get the rest? Followed the WT to the letter and during "replay" also tried the negative options or not taking any/some HS I'm supposed to, more than a few times. But somehow I can't unlock the remaining CG.

The only thing I've found about it is that LazingInTheHaze in april '18 had a glitch in the game logic and the only way to unlock everything was to take all (inluding "bad") paths. That was supposed to be fixed in the next version... sometime may '18?

So either the glitch is back, I've missed a memo or been doing something wrong. o_o
First of al thanks for playing the game.
I'm currently rewriting the opening step in the game (exactly the one you're playing) to remove the earlier difficulties due to excessive use of hotspots. Expect to see the new version in the upcoming release (few days I hope).

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes