3.40 star(s) 31 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The extra scene (i suppose) is at the doctor's studio, where Jenny will fuck the man already met in the subway or something similar i don't remember correctly… in the "standard version" the game ends when she see him in the studio… please share the extra code!

Reactions: Koulo077

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
game crash during 3some in boutique and in ch 6 crash when i go to claire's diner

ps...somebody have cgi's ???

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So far I've read many mixed responses on the game just saying that just like console games there some people like and don't like...deal with it...if you don't like then instead of whining like a child losing it's favourite toy then simply move onto a different game simple as that. Now onto the observation that I portrayed just from viewing the walkthrough seems like if I'm not mistaken that there is foot fetish type content amongst female characters whether involving Jenny herself with any of the other ladies or just amongst the other ladies with Jenny lacking involvement? Please can anyone clarify this?

Dec 2, 2017
i cant download the chapter through the game because of a message saying it cannot resolve destination host and I also cant download them from the patreon page because it just sends me to a page full of simbols and shit. what do I do?

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
i cant download the chapter through the game because of a message saying it cannot resolve destination host and I also cant download them from the patreon page because it just sends me to a page full of simbols and shit. what do I do?
As you see when the game proposes to download the content, the URL is a bitly shortcut. What I can assume, is that our ISP is blocking for some reason the <removed> domain. Or perhaps your antivirus.

LazingInTheHaze

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
So far I've read many mixed responses on the game just saying that just like console games there some people like and don't like...deal with it...if you don't like then instead of whining like a child losing it's favourite toy then simply move onto a different game simple as that. Now onto the observation that I portrayed just from viewing the walkthrough seems like if I'm not mistaken that there is foot fetish type content amongst female characters whether involving Jenny herself with any of the other ladies or just amongst the other ladies with Jenny lacking involvement? Please can anyone clarify this?
Foot fetish is one of the fetishes depicted in the game, in various forms.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes