EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
AHF Logo Final.png

Overview:
This game will see you take on the role of the new headmaster at the Academy of Super Students. The school isn't in the best condition, no criteria on how to accept students just as long as they are over 18 and female due to it being an all-female school. This criterion has led to many who wouldn't look to become a superhero enrolled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-12-19
Release Date: 2020-12-19
Developer: MonocleGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Preview (9).png Preview (10).png Preview (11).png Preview1.png Preview2.png Preview3.png Preview4.png Preview5.png Preview6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Oh my that completely passed my mind from when I built the distributions. I'll get this sorted within the next couple of hours apologies.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Can we name the Protagonist? and is it gonna be another sad box :cautious: ?
Can't name the protagonist I'm afraid as you're essentially plunked into his shoes experiencing the story.

You'll also have to forgive me never been great at classifying games but from my understanding yes it will be a sandbox however there will be overarching developments in the story as events will transpire in accordance to the day in game etc. I hope that clears it up atleast.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunately I will be delayed in providing a compressed version as I am experiencing WiFi problems with my PC as soon as that is fixed I will get to it. :)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Will there be an incest patch or the option to define the relationship? Otherwise there would be clearly NO incest. A relationship with a step-daughter is not the same as a relationship with a blood-related daughter.

Reactions: MonocleGames
Oct 3, 2017
Can't name the protagonist I'm afraid as you're essentially plunked into his shoes experiencing the story.

You'll also have to forgive me never been great at classifying games but from my understanding yes it will be a sandbox however there will be overarching developments in the story as events will transpire in accordance to the day in game etc. I hope that clears it up atleast.

You have to make the protagonist's name changeable. That's very important for many people.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
As long as it's not another Max or Maxx no problems with not being able to name MC or any other. Kinda of a bummer about it being a sandbox, but will keep and eye on it and check it out in a later build.

Must admit the dude chick in the 2nd picture is a little scary looking though. :ROFLMAO:

Looks promising.

Reactions: MonocleGames

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Will there be an incest patch or the option to define the relationship? Otherwise there would be clearly NO incest. A relationship with a step-daughter is not the same as a relationship with a blood-related daughter.
I appreciate the concern with the relationship of the Father and Step-Daughter not being considered incest. According to many definitions it is still considered incest albeit a lighter form. There are no plans to change this.

You have to make the protagonist's name changeable. That's very important for many people.
Considering the requests this is being considered possibly as an alternative way of playing the game. For now it remains a story driven game where you follow the story of the set main character. Sorry for any disappointment caused.
A 2 GB demo?

I will try it out but its looking like it needs a lot of compression work
Rest assured I am currently working on this and will hopefully get this out shortly.
It would be better to plunked into our own shoes and experience the story, don't ya think? ;)
But you're the Dev, your decision ultimately, good luck!
I can understand the feedback and I can agree the option would be nice to have. There are no guarantees it will be soon but down the line, I will look to provide an option of some sort.
As long as it's not another Max or Maxx no problems with not being able to name MC or any other. Kinda of a bummer about it being a sandbox, but will keep and eye on it and check it out in a later build.

Must admit the dude chick in the 2nd picture is a little scary looking though. :ROFLMAO:

Looks promising.
Haha, thanks for the feedback certainly I do hope the characters at least become likeable even if they don't start off so. Mind explaining what the bummer is for it being sandbox? Just so I can take the feedback on board.

Also lol yes she is a chick. She is meant to look scarier though being the 'villain' atm.
Will there be other fetishes? Like Pregnancy, BDSM, etc.?
There will be other fetishes introduced to the game as updates come out. Pregnancy isn't planned but BDSM will be coming in a later update.

To everyone so far though thank you for your interest and your comments. :D

Reactions: damien_sensei
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote