DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Kind of interesting to find a collection of sandbox haters right after the game started, overall most of the critic feels directed towards bad sandboxes that tend to forget the situation, grind and "having to be at the right moment and place".

Visual novels have many demerits too that you people tend to forget, like having no gameplay at all, being limited to choosing the right answer to progress...

However both visual novels and sandboxes can be really good and to tell you more, they have different charms that's all.

The way to do a good sandbox is to have the adecuate grind, having events happening outside your actions to feel less monotonous and things like that.

Savita23

Jan 27, 2020
very interesting idea, and decent execution. It feels a bit off to not be adressed in 1st person. Is there some way to get notified of releases?

Reactions: MonocleGames

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I appreciate the concern with the relationship of the Father and Step-Daughter not being considered incest. According to many definitions it is still considered incest albeit a lighter form. There are no plans to change this.
Umm, I don't know. I'm in agreement with that guy. Stepcest is kind of lame. It's like using substitute sugar. I'd recommend that you make it full incest. There is no reason not to since Patreon doesn't like EITHER. Still, if you won't change it, at least give us the ability to change it in a relationship option box. Or even better at the beginning just prompt us to say "Who is she to you..."
Fake incest might be a bit harsh, but it's kind of true. If you decide to change the relationship I'll definitely play it, it's the only reason I clicked on your game. Good luck!

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Regarding the characters' faces, in many instances I felt like they were wearing masks rather than showing their own faces.

I'm pretty sure this game was designed with Honey Select, so I know there's not a whole lot you can do with the MC, but I'm sure there's away to make the women look prettier.
This may have been a lighting issue experienced when initially creating the game, at some point in the near future I will provide face pictures without lighting effects from the background. This hopefully should allow everyone to provide feedback on where they feel the characters faces are going wrong. The reason I mention this is that the lighting from one of the maps used did create a sort of action figure head affect which I had thought I'd gotten past. Thanks for the feedback though. :)

Kind of interesting to find a collection of sandbox haters right after the game started, overall most of the critic feels directed towards bad sandboxes that tend to forget the situation, grind and "having to be at the right moment and place".

Visual novels have many demerits too that you people tend to forget, like having no gameplay at all, being limited to choosing the right answer to progress...

However both visual novels and sandboxes can be really good and to tell you more, they have different charms that's all.

The way to do a good sandbox is to have the adecuate grind, having events happening outside your actions to feel less monotonous and things like that.
Thanks for the clarification it is true that many sandbox haters did jump in but I can appreciate how frustrating a game can be when all there is to do is grind for one little scene. I am currently working on ensuring the story is coherent and will be determining the direction of the game whilst I'm working on the next update.
Android version??
I would like to provide one in the future however at the moment I would rather focus on the base game to ensure it's in a good place and then look to provide an android version.
very interesting idea, and decent execution. It feels a bit off to not be adressed in 1st person. Is there some way to get notified of releases?
Thanks for the appreciation and that is the feedback I've been provided by multiple people so I will look to address this hopefully sooner than later. In regards to releases you can follow me on Twitter or Subscribe on Patreon alternatively you can watch this thread and updates will be made known. I may provide a discord in the near future.
How about the uncompressed?
This has now been uploaded for PC and have added the link, uploading the mac version now.
Umm, I don't know. I'm in agreement with that guy. Stepcest is kind of lame. It's like using substitute sugar. I'd recommend that you make it full incest. There is no reason not to since Patreon doesn't like EITHER. Still, if you won't change it, at least give us the ability to change it in a relationship option box. Or even better at the beginning just prompt us to say "Who is she to you..."
Fake incest might be a bit harsh, but it's kind of true. If you decide to change the relationship I'll definitely play it, it's the only reason I clicked on your game. Good luck!
Need an incest patch. Stepcest is stupid. If I'm gonna patron a game I need full on incest degeneracy.
Appreciate that this feedback is popping up more and so I must say I wouldn't look change it on a base level. I had considered providing a relationship option box in the first place similar to what you mentioned as a 'Who is she to you?' and so will look to provide this with an update in the future along with the naming of the mc.

As always thanks to all of you for the feedback provided. :)

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This may have been a lighting issue experienced when initially creating the game, at some point in the near future I will provide face pictures without lighting effects from the background. This hopefully should allow everyone to provide feedback on where they feel the characters faces are going wrong. The reason I mention this is that the lighting from one of the maps used did create a sort of action figure head affect which I had thought I'd gotten past. Thanks for the feedback though. :)

Thanks for the clarification it is true that many sandbox haters did jump in but I can appreciate how frustrating a game can be when all there is to do is grind for one little scene. I am currently working on ensuring the story is coherent and will be determining the direction of the game whilst I'm working on the next update.

I would like to provide one in the future however at the moment I would rather focus on the base game to ensure it's in a good place and then look to provide an android version.

Thanks for the appreciation and that is the feedback I've been provided by multiple people so I will look to address this hopefully sooner than later. In regards to releases you can follow me on Twitter or Subscribe on Patreon alternatively you can watch this thread and updates will be made known. I may provide a discord in the near future.

This has now been uploaded for PC and have added the link, uploading the mac version now.

Appreciate that this feedback is popping up more and so I must say I wouldn't look change it on a base level. I had considered providing a relationship option box in the first place similar to what you mentioned as a 'Who is she to you?' and so will look to provide this with an update in the future along with the naming of the mc.

As always thanks to all of you for the feedback provided. :)
Hey, that's kind of you. To me, It really bothers me when someone sets up an Incest game and doesn't just say incest by blood. We are literally in an adult website that has ZERO qualms about talking about Incest, yet even when it was intended to be incest, people still hedge their bets. Another thing that I hate is when mods on this site erase the Incest tags from game that originally and fully intended the characters to be related, but chang e it for patreon. Now I come back a few months later and the game I thought was filled with family loving is about "My parent's died and left me in the care of their best friends family"... UGH.

But anyway, sorry about that, it was kind of off topic. But to speak to you directly, for me, i don't mind that you call it step as long as I can NOT see it that way. That's why Patches and options are so important. If you leave out the origin of their relationship, you can let the player change the relationship and you don't have to edit ANY script.

Once again, thanks. I feel it is a harmless feature to add, I wouldn't EVER ask you to change anything if it didn't have an easy and unobtrusive solution. I respect what devs do and agree that they should have a vision and stick to that vision. Have a fantastic day!

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Hey, that's kind of you. To me, It really bothers me when someone sets up an Incest game and doesn't just say incest by blood. We are literally in an adult website that has ZERO qualms about talking about Incest, yet even when it was intended to be incest, people still hedge their bets. Another thing that I hate is when mods on this site erase the Incest tags from game that originally and fully intended the characters to be related, but chang e it for patreon. Now I come back a few months later and the game I thought was filled with family loving is about "My parent's died and left me in the care of their best friends family"... UGH.

But anyway, sorry about that, it was kind of off topic. But to speak to you directly, for me, i don't mind that you call it step as long as I can NOT see it that way. That's why Patches and options are so important. If you leave out the origin of their relationship, you can let the player change the relationship and you don't have to edit ANY script.

Once again, thanks. I feel it is a harmless feature to add, I wouldn't EVER ask you to change anything if it didn't have an easy and unobtrusive solution. I respect what devs do and agree that they should have a vision and stick to that vision. Have a fantastic day!
I wouldn't personally say it was off-topic, it was in relation to the game and your feedback based on what's included. I still thank you for it as it helps me grow the game not only in an improvement aspect but also allows me to ensure people are catered for correctly.

In this instance, I can see the logic between if you're including a form of incest then why only go half the way. Personally, that's a choice I was still happy with. However, a majority of the feedback has been that people would want to play through it as their own in a sense. Which I will still put down how the game was originally intended but with the option for people to customise such as the relationship with the family and also the MC's name.

But appreciate your explanation rest assured it was not needed. :p

I hope you have a fantastic day too!

Reactions: Larry2000

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Development Update 1

A lot of feedback I received was in regards to faces. I've worked on improving the faces within the game of the girls. I do hope you will like them and any further feedback is always appreciated.

The old face is on the left and new face on the right.

To start off with the most drastic change and agreed needed is
Carina!
CarinaOld.png CarinaNew.png

Next, I feel a consistent issue is determined which is mostly to do with eyes was not my forte
Luckily I do believe I've improved at this aspect. Please find the next update
Juniper!
JuniperOld.png JuniperNew.png

The last update where I feel an update was needed and do hope you all feel the same.
Emma!
EmmaOld.png EmmaNew.png

Now for putting up with updates please see two previews of two new characters you may see in the next update.

Noelle! (You can probably guess her power)

NoelleFace.png

And Shay!

ShayFace.png

Thanks for bearing through that with me. I do hope the updates to the faces are well received. Any feedback will be appreciated massively. Also if you do feel the families (Serafina and Simone) faces require work please do let me know.

Thanks again for the time!​

Reactions: Kingvlad and Naxos

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Development Update 1

A lot of feedback I received was in regards to faces. I've worked on improving the faces within the game of the girls. I do hope you will like them and any further feedback is always appreciated.

Carina!
View attachment 807487 View attachment 807488

Next, I feel a consistent issue is determined which is mostly to do with eyes was not my forte
Luckily I do believe I've improved at this aspect. Please find the next update
Juniper!
View attachment 807489 View attachment 807490

The last update where I feel an update was needed and do hope you all feel the same.
Emma!
View attachment 807492 View attachment 807494

Now for putting up with updates please see two previews of two new characters you may see in the next update.

Noelle! (You can probably guess her power)

View attachment 807497

And Shay!

View attachment 807498

Thanks for bearing through that with me. I do hope the updates to the faces are well received. Any feedback will be appreciated massively. Also if you do feel the families (Serafina and Simone) faces require work please do let me know.

Wow! The improvement to Carina is night and day! Really good!
I think Juniper looks just as good if not better. Her eyes look better. Did you make her face cheeks a little wider.
As far as Emma goes, I think both have their merits. I personally liked the first one because she looks a bit cuter with her eyes being closer together. The new look is subtle but it doesn't look bad. She looks a little older due to her losing her (in my opinion) cute look. Overall it looks positive.

The Yuki-onna girl looks amazing! And Shay looks like she's a young up-and-coming librarian. She's cute too!

• Red Heart

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Development Update 1

Carina!

Wow, huge change on Carina. She no longer looks like a dude in drag with 5 O'clock shadow. Very nice.

And oh my word Shay :love: Looking forward do doing naughty things to and with her.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Development Update 2

Apologies for the delay unfortunately my hardware was incapable of rendering the next scene. Luckily I did have a backup at hand.

Onto the updates that have been addressed.

1. The next update will allow you to name your character!

2. Not only this but the next update will also allow you to decide the relationship with Simone!

3. A few new characters have been created for the upcoming story plans. Previews I have yet to make however these will come over the next couple of days. A couple of the characters you will see in the next scene preview.

4. I've been working hard on some custom maps the two new map areas are for Shay which is her reception area, this will be seen in game. Also the 'Palace' this area will have a significant impact on the next update specifically the direction of the game will be shown.

Please find a preview of the Palace below, this does feature some of your BDSM needs too. Please bear in mind not all girls are to be mainstays in the preview.

As always your feedback is much appreciated and I am excited to be providing the next update as soon as possible.

HS2_2020-09-18-16-26-33-214.png

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Is it still just day 1?
At the moment yes. I have been consistently working on the game since the release not only updating the original visuals but also adding more content. I will be providing another development update in the near future.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Development Update 3

Apologies for the delay in providing an update.

The good news is that roughly about 80% of the new content planned for the following update is completed. This includes scenes, animations, script, mechanics and bonus content. However, admittedly there is still a lot to do but I am dedicated to getting this released as soon as possible. However, can assure you I am not aiming to rush this at the expense of quality.

In terms of the original release, I am improving a majority of scenes particularly in regards to of course the character improvements but also with the quality of lighting. The good news is that the game will also celebrate Halloween with some content featured about this holiday.

The next update will feature Day 2 in its entirety and some replayability. The new character previews I have yet to make as I've been focused on the game creation itself. I will be providing these within the next week.

I am saving previews mostly on this occasion as I do want you to enjoy the content planned out and do hope that you enjoy the progression of characters and also the h-scenes of course.

Any questions feel free to ask them and as always looking for feedback at all possible times.​

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Character Previews Finally!

Finally, I am delivering in the way everyone is used to with character previews. Please find their associated dossiers below.

The assistant/receptionist Shay Gooding!

Shay Dossier.png

Following this is the frosty girl shown before Noelle Zima!

Noelle Dossier.png

Now for two unrevealed characters to be revealed. The first is the ruler of the Palace, Erica Stolt!

Erica Dossier.png

Last but not least, every superhero media has to have a speedster. Please meet Harpee!

Harpee Dossier.png

I hope you enjoy the previews and that this tides you over till the release of the game. At most, there will be one more development update before release.

As always feedback is appreciated and I can't wait to bring the next update to you as soon as possible.​

• Love

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Hi all,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I've experienced some technical difficulties. Basically pc doesn't work currently. The good news is that no data has been lost. The bad news is that it does mean the next release is delayed.

I am hoping to be back up and running in the next few days but awaiting the shipment for the part that should save the day. As soon as I'm back up and running and have caught up I'll provide an ETA on the next release.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Call me when there's a mod to remove the "step-" and also this is quite the large file size for a demo, i hope it doesn't follow Ecchi Sensei's step on being larger that the engine used to get the models

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Great news everyone, I am back up and running sort of.

The next release is not far away rest assured.

The sort of is that I am currently ill so not operating at full capacity yet. However, don't worry too much as the next update should be released before the end of the month at the current rate.

Call me when there's a mod to remove the "step-" and also this is quite the large file size for a demo, i hope it doesn't follow Ecchi Sensei's step on being larger that the engine used to get the models
Not to worry, the next update is removing the "step-" allowing you to choose the relationship. Also in terms of the file size, I believe the issue was that I did not compress it appropriately (without sacrificing quality) prior to the original release. The compressed is done by myself and in my honest opinion does not affect the quality.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote