Aug 22, 2019
Download android DEMO APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: MonocleGames

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
In my opinion green font in game is not the best choise, when font is white is ok but this green is not very readable.
In addition MC should be a bit older than 30 years because if we choose that the girl living with MC is his daughter and I guess she's at least 18 years old then the MC would have to become a father at the age of 12 which is rather unrealistic.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
his daughter attend that school? or why the incest tag? :eek:
MC lives with wife and young girl and you can choose relation with this girl so yes she may be MC daughter so thats why we have incest tag.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
In my opinion green font in game is not the best choise, when font is white is ok but this green is not very readable.
In addition MC should be a bit older than 30 years because if we choose that the girl living with MC is his daughter and I guess she's at least 18 years old then the MC would have to become a father at the age of 12 which is rather unrealistic.
Thanks for the quick feedback already.

The fonts I wanted to give each character a specific colour however at the sametime I too began questioning the different colours but left it in for feedback before changing. Based on more feedback I'll look to change either this specific colour or the different colour system what's your thoughts on all different colours?

Also in terms of the age discrepancy. Unfortunately, this is an oversight when developing the update as originally the main character was meant to be the step father with no option otherwise provided. Rest assured the character Simone is 18 but agreed the age needs to be improved and will be to make options more realistic.

Thanks again for the feedback. :D

Reactions: Mario4don

NoneOfYa

Oct 27, 2017
So after the introduction of the ui elements(stats/powers/files) the game says "let me hide all this". Where am i supposed to click/what am i supposed to do to advance? The MC is just sitting there at his PC with nothing happening.
Possible bug or am i just blind?

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
So after the introduction of the ui elements(stats/powers/files) the game says "let me hide all this". Where am i supposed to click/what am i supposed to do to advance? The MC is just sitting there at his PC with nothing happening.
Not to worry, I had someone play test this and they had some small difficulty too. The introduction also serves to introduce how some collectibles can be found in the scene. There is something small in the scene that doesn't look exactly right which is clickable. I will advise where it is later but I believe now that you know you are looking for something you should find it. :)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
here if you haven't found ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
So the very first choice is either 1) Catch her and be blackmailed and forced into groping a student, etc OR game over because the choice not to catch her isn't implemented yet?

As I am not into playing MC who are coerced into sex (Noncon isn't my thing in general) I wish you the best of success but this is not for me. Take care!
Not to worry I can understand that. Sorry, it wasn't to your tastes but do hope in the future the other option when developed may appeal to you. :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
As other fetishes will be added,
I think I’d better wait and see if something I don’t like,
be added to the game in the future,
it is annoying that we like something and have to abandon it because something that we don't like was added.

Two things that make me abandon any game

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
it is annoying that we like something and have to abandon it because something that we don't like was added.

At this point most fetishes are accounted for, I can appreciate your hesitancy, at the moment all I can confirm is that when a new fetish is being added of course I would look for feedback through polls on my patreon etc, furthermore any fetish to be added must fit within the storyline purposes. If it doesn't then it won't be going in. Hope that at least helps.

MC wife is fucking annoying, these constant changes of her mood are terribly annoying.
For exmaple:
or

Does she suffer from bipolar disease or what?
First Part

Second Part

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

Sharing with anyone male or female is end for me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
my question is where is the damn femdom and sandbox tag. honestly even group sex tag as well. really lost interest at the beginning cause you couldn't avoid getting blackmailed but i tried to push on only to be unable to avoid forced sexual encounter.(woulda been nice to be able to resisit Carina's power) then you end up in lust palace and pretty much almost quit cause i saw other guys there banging and i guess knocking up other female teachers? aaaaaand of course femdom then you get your dick stomped on by your blackmailer (standing footjob actually but eh not hot if your not into that). and then it looks like daughter is going the corruption route cause now she's hanging out with Carina and have no desire to share her with anyone guy or girl. but then it goes sandbox and honestly thats where i closed the game. so no idea what happens after that. might need a sharing tag since apparantly some girls who seem to be able to be part of your future harem are controlled by that mistress. also im under the impression dev thinks adding a bunch of lesbian scenes is automatically gonna get players attention...not everyone is into lesbian scenes if its not by choice. speaking of choices alot of them seem pointless because regardless what you pick they dont affect the outcome or just leads to game over. dont want to obey mistress and dance? tough shit your choice means nothing:LOL:. but yeah MC just seems like a weakling for a long part of the early part of the game.

all in all i dont think this game is for me. to many missing tags that need to be put up so i could've just avoided this game. sandbox especially but regardless good luck to dev.

Last edited:

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
good idea, not new but ok. But this sucks anyway... terrible tools to realize game. thx for share

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
In terms of sharing though I would like to ask is it not sharing until you've been with them?
i can only asnwer in my opinion and how it is perceived by those who don't like sharing.

so the common answer would be if girl x is at some point going to be a love interest or member of harem. then at no point do i want to see her with anyone else unless i made a choice at some point in the game to view/allow those scenes to happen.

honestly this game sort of reminds me of another game that is somewhat of a redmption story...it was abandoned.

the reason it was abandoned was it was intended to show a weak MC at somepoint become top dog according to dev. the downside is we saw him humiliated and his sister was a slut who constantly banged alot of people and the same with just about every girl MC interacted with so people ended up hating on the game cause it came down to. what's the point of making MC an alpha if we saw all the girls he was gonna get at the end banged by other dudes. and so alot of people ended up giving up on the game cause no one wanted to see a game where the future Alpha MC be forced into situations where he's a weakling.

this game is a bit different in the sense that i dont think theres gonna be other males to deal with. im assuming thats why its an all girls school. but yeah for people who dont like to share they want an option to avoid sharing with girls also. or at least prevent a future LI/harem girl to be with a girl you dont like.

that reminds me are we gonna be able to choose who enters Harem or is it every girl at some will become Mc's regardless what choice we make?

but yeah alot of femdom going on in this game so kinda hard to get invested when the beginning just ruins alot of motivation to keep going forward.

also depending on your target audience they wont want to see any guys aside from MC have sex at all...that's usually one of the bigger issues in harem games but some devs get away with it but they usually have bad ass art to make up the difference

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The coloring of names when people speak is sometimes hard to tell apart, like Emma and Erica are both violet, so it would really be helpful to keep characters to a unique color, or with a small image of who is talking. Some of the colors can be hard to read like the green mentioned.

Conceptualness of the game sounds interesting. It is basically those battle school animes but with super powers instead. I do have to wonder what MC is going to do, having characters who can control others all the time seems like something that will need to be put into the ground.

Having different powers making different things happen sounds pretty cool.

Is it MC's fetish to want to cum on things? Seems weird to be getting a BJ and then cum on the person instead of continuing the BJ, same with the rest.

The girl placards are okay, but some choices on color and font can make them hard to read.

The character information in the side panel, the "next of kin" might want a new naming scheme, and should take on MC's last name for Serafina since she is his wife, and the same with Simone, since the Ishu name can be changed. Also put MC's name instead of Keith since that is supposed to be the default name.

First use of phone, all names are clickable except Simone's

End of the game asks if it is Erica on the left. However it looks more like that Taylor girl, also doesn't mention who pink haired was, since it was shay via the wardrobe picker.

In office clicking through the outfit cards, they can be clicked on through the chat box.

Clicking the Serafina name summons shay.

clicking sex and training with shay crashes the game.

Back and forward buttons may want to stand out a bit more and be easier to see, since most people keep their eyes towards the center instead of bottom edges.

Might also want to clean out the folder of non necessary parts. Like the cruncher and its accompanying files.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote