Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I started replaying the game. I think you're quite off. Firstly, in Juniper, he's totally commanding her to suck his cock, and makes a mess of her and basically has his way with her aggressively. Next He goes to pound town with his wife, and calls her all sorts of stuff while basically flopping her around and using her. That's where I stopped for now because I'm very pressed for time.

Honestly, it didn't strike me as femdom heavy, there is basically the one scene where its very prevalent, but the MC in all fairness shows maledom tendencies all over the place, its just peppered in. While I think the MC has some rather asshole lines, he's not super maledom heavy either. He's fairly neutral, which makes sense at this point in the story, so I don't mind that.

MonocleGames I checked back because honestly, I want to believe you're making a game that hits a wide audience, and won't water down your dream/story. Looking at your patreon, you've...basically had a lot of problems. I'm glad things are getting a bit better for you, however I have concerns about you having a new job/need new hardware/Starting a side game. I know you said it won't cut into A Headmasters' Fantasy, but the reality is you've planed your next update in April, thats 4 months for an update. Thats...not a great sign. After replaying the game a bit, I am still interested, especially since you were so receptive of feedback. Also I think its nice that you turned off your patreon charges while you have down time, I can respect that.
So serious talk. I do like your game, I want you to succeed. I want to see where the game goes, and how you implemented that feedback from before, but I'm kinda wary due to all the things that happened. Bad luck happens, I understand that, and I am truly sympathetic. However I need to make sure this isn't a cut and run or a milker where you just slowly plod along and get paid. When I see your next update, I will decide to become your patreon, but it'll probably be low tier. If you get past your hiccups and don't have so long between updates, I'll gladly go into a higher tier to support you. The alternate game and time are my biggest concerns, so if you can give an honest stance of where you are and what your releases are like, that would be nice. I can even deal with a 4 month gap...but those updates have to be absolutely worth it. I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but honest feelings.

Sorry, but not sorry for the wall of text. I am interested in your game, as such I had a lot to say to find out how things stand.

Sorry just saw this. Here's the problem with your logic in my opinion. When he's having sex with wife,and having fun with Juniper,both times they're under the influence of a power he stole.

If you want the perfect snapshot of the MC's basic personality,look at what happens when his wife goes shopping. She makes this dude carry like 800 boxes,and when she's not under the influence of a power,she doesn't even want him to touch her.

Or the one chick who's messing with the daughter,once again MC is powerless to stop a female from doing what she wants.

Or the whole gym scene.

Any time the MC doesn't have a stolen power,every woman treats him like absolute dog shit.

Shit,even his secretary doesn't respect him.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sorry just saw this. Here's the problem with your logic in my opinion. When he's having sex with wife,and having fun with Juniper,both times they're under the influence of a power he stole.

If you want the perfect snapshot of the MC's basic personality,look at what happens when his wife goes shopping. She makes this dude carry like 800 boxes,and when she's not under the influence of a power,she doesn't even want him to touch her.

Or the one chick who's messing with the daughter,once again MC is powerless to stop a female from doing what she wants.

Or the whole gym scene.

Any time the MC doesn't have a stolen power,every woman treats him like absolute dog shit.

Shit,even his secretary doesn't respect him.
I said hints of it. He's fully capable of it. The game's premise is he'd change as you make decisions regarding it. You can see in those instances he's totally capable of being that way and would be if he can. If you make more decisions to feed into that dominance, he will act that way more often and naturally, with or without powers. The game is still basically on its first release, he hasn't had time to be one way or the other, we just get to see he has both natures in him. Like I said, there is one BIG femdom scenario, then there is several smaller maledom instances. I am not sure if its balanced, but there you go. Point is it shows both is possible, it comes down to future development

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Hi all, just wanted to move the post over from my Patreon. As you may have guessed from the date things haven't panned out as I had predicted. However, on my Patreon I will be providing bi-weekly updates to edge closer to the update. Whilst I know this means support and interest may die down. My aim is to get to a consistent schedule for updates and that will be fully possible once I resolve a new issue with my RAM. (The good news is I can prepare scenes in advance just can't render).

Post below.

'I am sorry.

This is the first thing I wanted you to read. I promised something which at the time I believed I had been foreseeing all possibilities and was confident I could provide. Unfortunately, I will say the unexpected happen. I won't bore you with the details however I will advise it was a case of my life being flipped upside down suddenly. At the time I couldn't think of anything other than the immediate situation and those affected including myself. What I did not do was unfortunately think for you the supporters of my work. Whilst I could beat myself up for not doing that or at least trying to keep you informed all I can really do is apologise.

This action even led to my patrons being charged which was never my intention (refunds have been processed) and I refuse to have any money go into the project until there is some sort of content to show. Therefore to those affected by the charge, I would also like to personally apologise as I also failed you on an additional promise.
The other promise I failed was of course the change I had emphasised in my previous post. This is mighty embarrassing for this to be the following post.

As you can imagine reading it, the update for A Headmasters' Fantasy will not be released this month. I also will not be providing some sort of estimate on the next update.

However, I've taken a little bit of time to understand myself as a developer. Therefore I can confirm for the next update that the game will feature a variety of options as I will be seeking to bring closure to the Stella arc, seeing you victorious or not depending on your choices. This will be what I set out to do for the rest of the fixing the school arc which will utilise a similar system to Personas' palaces. Of course, being a visual novel it will have its' different quirks as necessary but I do hope when I can show off parts you will appreciate the focused direction.

Looking over the events that have transpired in my life and what has led me to write this statement the problem lies in communication. A thought of mine I had was to shut down the page till I have content appropriately to share. But then I thought that's the problem the lack of communication, I want you the fans to feel comfortable to message me and not have to struggle to get ahold of me. I want you to know that all updates will be visible here and I will be providing bi-weekly updates on this channel. Which may feature not alot as I still put the pieces together (Such as needing more RAM) but I refuse for excuses to be this channels legacy.

My aim is for this post to be the last of its kind as MonocleGames moves on into its bright future as originally stated.

Any questions please do ask and I look forward to seeing you here in two weeks to the date for the next update. Feel free to still subscribe if you wish to 'show' your support in that way but know you will not be charged till I am able to provide the content.'

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
fyling over 9 pages and i still dont know, so i will just ask in a very simple way:

do MALES other than the MC get fucked in this game?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
fyling over 9 pages and i still dont know, so i will just ask in a very simple way:

There are a few dudes in the gym that get it on with some of the girls, not sure if it's any of the LI's or if they're just there for the scenery. I think and hope it's the just girls there for the extra scenery.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

i think dev said at some point those girls will also be available to MC...so theres that.

• Sad
Reactions: Naxos

acidoxis

Jul 21, 2021
hi to everyone, i just started and im stuck, the only things i can do: in the office call and just change clothes of carina, shay and juniper, no sex, no training; and at home move from kitchen (there is wife and daughter and can't do anything with them) to the room.
What i have to do? i'm feeling super dumb xd

thanksss

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
my question is where is the damn femdom and sandbox tag. honestly even group sex tag as well. really lost interest at the beginning cause you couldn't avoid getting blackmailed but i tried to push on only to be unable to avoid forced sexual encounter.(woulda been nice to be able to resisit Carina's power) then you end up in lust palace and pretty much almost quit cause i saw other guys there banging and i guess knocking up other female teachers? aaaaaand of course femdom then you get your dick stomped on by your blackmailer (standing footjob actually but eh not hot if your not into that). and then it looks like daughter is going the corruption route cause now she's hanging out with Carina and have no desire to share her with anyone guy or girl. but then it goes sandbox and honestly thats where i closed the game. so no idea what happens after that. might need a sharing tag since apparantly some girls who seem to be able to be part of your future harem are controlled by that mistress. also im under the impression dev thinks adding a bunch of lesbian scenes is automatically gonna get players attention...not everyone is into lesbian scenes if its not by choice. speaking of choices alot of them seem pointless because regardless what you pick they dont affect the outcome or just leads to game over. dont want shay to obey mistress and dance? tough shit your choice means nothing:LOL:. but yeah MC just seems like a weakling for a long part of the early part of the game.

all in all i dont think this game is for me. to many missing tags that need to be put up so i could've just avoided this game. sandbox especially but regardless good luck to dev.
I hadn't read this description. After what Dev had told me about femdom and BDSM I didn't have much interest in the game, but after reading this I think the little I had is over.

In any case, good luck to MonocleGames and thanks for the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for what appears to have been an age of radio silence from me.

Unfortunately on the 23rd I lost someone very close to me, this was completely unexpected and truthfully I am still struggling each day. I am getting better though and I know this deep down because I've been able to make this post.

I am sorry for not informing you all sooner. As of this moment the release is delayed and I truthfully can't fathom when I can even start working again properly. I will however keep you all informed. Rest assured no matter the hurdles this update will be released and I will also not be charging until there is some sort of content and you've had the time to trial it.

Thanks for reading and again apologies.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Superpowers currently shown are Memory Manipulation, Libido Manipulation, Super Speed and Mind Control
MM and MC are extensions of hypnotism.
super speed is time stop in disguise
LM is a massive fu to metabolic rates and induces ent(h)ropy violations.
What about the powers of the enrolled students?
What about a power that leads into LM?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote